\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Just ordered some wheels for the Turbo. Time to work on lowering it. But wheels should still look fine at stock height for now
BBS? HRE? Looking forward to seeing the new setup bro
HRE 
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

6 owners and an accident tho....

If you do end up bidding, be sure to see if they can track down pics of the damage prior to repair.

Ish still looks :smokin . Loving that color.

The F90 M5 will be powered by an updated version of the V8 TwinTurbo which has been optimized to deliver maximum power at a wider rpm range, yet the power won’t exceed by much the 600 hp mark. Sources say a 620 hp figure is definitely achievable, but won’t confirm the final power output. A premiere also will be the ability of the driver to change from all-wheel drive to rear wheel drive at the push of a button. Depending on the driving mode, the driver can decide for himself whether he wants to use the power of the V8 TwinTurbo on all four wheels or would rather feel the full power on the rear axle.

On dry asphalt, a maximum of 3.5 seconds will pass before the 62 mph mark is reached

Being able to switch from awd to rwd with the push of a button
smokin.gif

The F90 M5 will be powered by an updated version of the V8 TwinTurbo which has been optimized to deliver maximum power at a wider rpm range, yet the power won’t exceed by much the 600 hp mark. Sources say a 620 hp figure is definitely achievable, but won’t confirm the final power output. A premiere also will be the ability of the driver to change from all-wheel drive to rear wheel drive at the push of a button. Depending on the driving mode, the driver can decide for himself whether he wants to use the power of the V8 TwinTurbo on all four wheels or would rather feel the full power on the rear axle.
On dry asphalt, a maximum of 3.5 seconds will pass before the 62 mph mark is reached

Being able to switch from awd to rwd with the push of a button:smokin

You mean just like almost every pick up truck sold today :wow:...

:rofl:

Is rockauto the best place for replacement parts? This is just for a high mileage daily driver. I just want at least oem quality

Last edited:
Congrats homie :pimp:

What tools ya'll rocking with? Looking to grab a set to use whenever I do work on my car. Thinking about grabbing this on sale since it was highly rated by Autoblog

http://www.harborfreight.com/301-Pc...iMTU5Ljk5IiwicHJvZHVjdF9p ZCI6IjkwNTYifQ==

Personally I have a craftsman set but harbor freight is good if you are doing small maintenance things every now and then. I have the ratcheting wrenches from there and they do what I need them to.

Lifetime warranty is great also cause you can always bring stuff back if it breaks . Not sure how it works because ive never done it personally

Last edited:
Yeah I figured with the price and lifetime warranty, there's no reason to not grab the HF set.

I heard all you have to do is literally walk in and hand them the tool and they'll replace it. No receipt or paperwork necessary

"Berenice"

CAI

Diablo Sport Tuner

245/35/20

X-Pipe Catback Custom Exhaust 

25% all around, 50% on front windshield

Powder Coat Brake Calipers

Coming soon...

Black out badge and all chrome stripping will be wrapped 

Eibach Lowering Springs

K40 Laser Jammer/Radar

Last edited: