\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Got my GTI less than a year ago but I lowkey want a project car. I'm thinking a BRZ for around $10k but I want prices to drop a little more. Or an old 350z for like $5k

Some more photos from yesterday.  

Finally lowered my car yesterday morning. Very happy, night and day difference. Better pictures soon.

3615936b_2017-04-0119.40.49.jpeg

0ae928bb_2017-04-0117.35.26.jpeg

My buddy finally took delivery of his PTS GT3RS.  Only one this color combo in the U.S.  It's amazing,

4a5e2b2e_2017-04-0116.17.25.jpeg

And this badass 458 came by the shop yesterday morning.

4ee43829_2017-04-0114.53.26.jpeg

d2e1b474_2017-04-0114.53.40.jpeg

Last edited:
Man been waiting on this S4 to drop but kind of getting anxious for a new whip. Thinking about leasing a 340i. Just checked out potential insurance and it would more than double.

Was gonna rep until I saw the yeezy on the dashboard

Jk bro nice Porche and congrats!

Last edited:
I lost so much interest in this thread since WCIS left. That used to be so entertaining lmao

Dope Porsche!

I want an nsx man......

Thank you guys.

I threw in the Turtle Dove picture since we're a shoe forum after all :smile:

And I was extremely happy to win those from an Instagram raffle which I was almost certain were all rigged.

My first Porsche, what surprises me to this day is the polarizing opinions I get with this car and the amount of unnecessary attention sometimes. From strangers, friends, and colleagues.

Idk how one can say youre surprised at the attention you get with a drop top Porsche and a red interior. :lol:

Humble bragginton.

I would like some opinions on a
C250 vs CLA250.
Which one would ya choose and why?

What year? CLA is basically just a more sporty version of the C class with a couple less interior refinements no? The fact that the CLA uses Mercedes' current generation of styling is more than enough for me.

Help me see the vision. CLA is still faster? And his car won't look like it was made in the early 2000s. MBs exteriors up until 2014/2015 look dated as hell almost across the board

Back
Top Bottom