\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Curbed a wheel today 
mad.gif

Picked up some fine sand paper and sanded it down a bit, but def going to get a quote from a professional next time I take it to the shop. 

Y'all ever fix a curbed wheel yourselves? 

I bought two hella curb rashed c63 wheels off Craigslist for $50. Fixed them up and matched the paint good enough. Ended up selling them for like $400 each.

well i got them, fixed them up, and just kept them in the garage as spares. of course i ended up never needing them and one day some guy on the benz forum made a post asking if anyone was willing to sell one. said i had one and he took one. some other guy saw i had responded and sent me a message asking if i still had it so i sold him the other.

the whole process wasn't too bad. required a lot of sanding though and i just bought some spray paint from advance auto and it ended up matching perfectly.

I curbed my wheel last week. Guy flew out of a side street and almost side swiped me. I swerved to the right and got a small curb with my front wheel. Not as bad as I thought on the wheel and a minor laceration on the tires sidewall. Don't think it'll be an issue for the tire

Was literally about to go cop that **** on Thursday. Unreal man back to the search I go

Last edited:
damn, that sucks. you'll come up on an even better deal if you're patient enough.

Was literally about to go cop that **** on Thursday. Unreal man back to the search I go

That's happened to me before.

Went through the process on a Thursday night, went on a beach trip that Friday-Sunday, got back early Sunday afternoon and called the dealer to set up a time to come buy..

Car was sold :stoneface:

Just gotta keep looking. You'll find something better

Last edited:
Anyone in here driving an Unlimited Jeep?  Thinking about trading my lease and buying a Rubicon or Sahara, I want the color matched top that is also removable.  Any advice anyone out there can provide is appreciated.

Pathfinder needs new exhaust. $700+ tax. Dumping this thing soon. Thinking about an Audi A3 hatch. Anyone have any thoughts on Audi? I've only had Japanese cars/trucks my entire life.

One of my *** hole neighbours filed a noise complaint against my Jeep,
mean.gif
. Had the cops come to my place, I wasn't home so they called me too. Apparently it's just a warning, but the next time it's a $150 fine. Not really sure what to do about that, cuz it's not going to magically get quiet. They wouldn't tell me which house either, otherwise I could just creep by their place slow. My neighbours are the worst
mean.gif
Wow, that's so lame.

Im honestly shocked that i haven't had any complaints with my Turbo. The cold start is so obnoxiously loud that it even bothers me when I'm in the garage with it. I actually tried to have my tuner remove the cold startup process but he said the software won't allow doing that anymore for some reason. 

The old couple directly across from us actually mentioned something to my girlfriend but they're pretty cool and she made it sound like they were just pointing it out but didn't seem bothered by it. They said "we thought the BMW was loud but then he got the Porsche and that one sounds like it's inside our house when it starts" 
laugh.gif

That's happened to me before.

Went through the process on a Thursday night, went on a beach trip that Friday-Sunday, got back early Sunday afternoon and called the dealer to set up a time to come buy..

Car was sold :stoneface:

Just gotta keep looking. You'll find something better

Good looks. I found a equally clean G35 coupe with a clean car fax for $7k. 92K miles tho :/

@KingFoamNYC  I think you can find a better or similar deal to that with a little patience. Hell that one was just a base model not even the AWD or S trim. I paid just over 13,000 after tax tags and the title for an S version with 68,000 on it. It had a dent which I already popped out and one door will need to be repainted eventually but Im fine with that considering the mods already on it.  I say wait it out for a S if you were already willing to go with the base model. The S has bigger brakes, paddle shifters, LSD and a better aero kit.. might even have the spoiler on it instead of the chrome trunk trim 

@KingFoamNYC
 I think you can find a better or similar deal to that with a little patience. Hell that one was just a base model not even the AWD or S trim. I paid just over 13,000 after tax tags and the title for an S version with 68,000 on it. It had a dent which I already popped out and one door will need to be repainted eventually but Im fine with that considering the mods already on it.  I say wait it out for a S if you were already willing to go with the base model. The S has bigger brakes, paddle shifters, LSD and a better aero kit.. might even have the spoiler on it instead of the chrome trunk trim 

Damn bro your joint is FUEGO [emoji]128293[/emoji]

My shorty live in Fredericksburg :nerd:

:lol: I actually had to wait like 2 months longer because no dealerships had one in the configuration I wanted in white

If that's a limited - yes they are difficult to find in Summit White. I was interested in one for awhile.

Last edited:
I see nt has shifted from bmw to porsche

I've appreciated porsche more and more over the years

didn't think they were that special as a kid

but I think about em a lot now

Back
Top Bottom