\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Anyone can read pamphlets and copy and paste from online forums. But how you gonna speak on a subject you have absolutely ZERO hands on experience with?

I never been to nyc but i know more about the city more than any nyc nt'er based on my extensive yelp research.

Ya dig?

im a truck driver with ties in da auto mechanic world thru my family, relax b... I Know im talking bout...:lol:

^ what ls swapped cars have you done/owned?

his cousin probably did it

naw i wish, cuzzo ain't into da Detroit iron.

@KingFoamNYC
  I just got a 08 g37s coupe a few weeks ago and I love it. Winter is gonna suck for me living here in MD but I don't care lol its plenty of fun and has a wide range of tuning options and vendors

I dunno if he's into coupes or sedans but I traded the bimmer for a 2012 g37x AWD sedan. I love the car, no complaints really other than the body style barely changing from the 08 model. Nissan/Infiniti is lazy af when it come to redesigns. I used to live in MD now Jers but AWD was a huge priority for me since I live on a block with some mean hills.

Thx for the info fellas y'all helping me out a lot and with y'all help I've came to my decision. If all goes well I've have this 09 G37 in the first week of may.

57K miles clean Carfax no accidents one owner $12,999

Last edited:
im a truck driver with ties in da auto mechanic world thru my family, relax b... I Know im talking bout...:lol:

Lol you don't know ****. Driving a rig and having mechanic family members makes you one? Tf kind of logic is that? I asked you a simple *** question and you all of a sudden act like you dont know whats going on with your tail tucked between your legs.

What. Ls. Swapped. Car. Have. You. Owned?

Thx for the info fellas y'all helping me out a lot and with y'all help I've came to my decision. If all goes well I've have this 09 G37 in the first week of may.

Sweet ride man, i drove my buddies and that thang is torquey. Best of luck to ya. Is it a 6sp?

Lol you don't know ****. Driving a rig and having mechanic family members makes you one? Tf kind of logic is that? I asked you a simple *** question and you all of a sudden act like you dont know whats going on with your tail tucked between your legs.

What. Ls. Swapped. Car. Have. You. Owned?

>D

your logic is crappy. ownership isn't da absolute metric for car knowledge, im in a shop 5 days a week, major in auto tech, and around and rely on grease monkeys for a living.

using your logic folks dunno what jacob jewelry is cuz they don't own it.

:lol: hilarious b.

yeah i figured you'd gravitate towards Infiniti... suites what u were clamoring for, congrats.

@KingFoamNYC
  I just got a 08 g37s coupe a few weeks ago and I love it. Winter is gonna suck for me living here in MD but I don't care lol its plenty of fun and has a wide range of tuning options and vendors

I dunno if he's into coupes or sedans but I traded the bimmer for a 2012 g37x AWD sedan. I love the car, no complaints really other than the body style barely changing from the 08 model. Nissan/Infiniti is lazy af when it come to redesigns. I used to live in MD now Jers but AWD was a huge priority for me since I live on a block with some mean hills.

Great choice bro! I had an 04 G35 coupe that I bought in 2007 with 25K miles, drove it for 6 years then gave it to my Dad, it's got 110kmiles on it now, and still drives like a champ 10 years later! Fun, sporty, reliable, with great aftermarket support. You would have been bored with the Accord and the BMW would have been a headache. Love the color, well done.

going to buy a cheap beater this weekend. either a 2006 cts or a 1996 sl500. always loved the old sl, but don't think i can get over how dated the interior will look. cts is just meh, but my uncle's friend is selling it for cheap so it's whatever.

@KingFoamNYC

Das clean mane :smokin

Whatever you end up rolling off the lot with, enjoy it man

Solid choice.  Almost bought myself a G37S coupe in 2013 but decided to go with something else.  Car is fun to drive, especially if you have a manual.  

Even though he's a detroit stan, Ninja knows what he's talking about when it comes to cars. 

I'm driving the company car this week for travel. 2017 Ford Fusion. Man what a piece of junk 
laugh.gif
 5k miles and the infotainment system is already messed up. 

Difference is night and day between this and my GTI in terms of interior. Not even close, the Germans just do it the best. 

Just got back from jeep.

Theyre offered me new wrangler for 32k out the door, leased. Monthly payments are 425 for the nxt 3 years.

Yay?

What worries me is the 15k mileage yearly, i drive alot lol

>D

your logic is crappy. ownership isn't da absolute metric for car knowledge, im in a shop 5 days a week, major in auto tech, and around and rely on grease monkeys for a living.

using your logic folks dunno what jacob jewelry is cuz they don't own it.

:lol: hilarious b.

Way to dodge a pretty basic question.

We comparing car mechanics to jewelry now? Lol classic.

Im the king of Manhattan btw, because i know the exact geographical location and put in hella hours on yelp.

Last edited:
Let's get back to the cars fellas. This one of the best threads on NT. Let's not ruin it. 

For those considering the Firehawk Indy 500, Firestone is offering $100 off $500 through Sunday. 

Solid choice.  Almost bought myself a G37S coupe in 2013 but decided to go with something else.  Car is fun to drive, especially if you have a manual.  

only thing i dont like about these g's is the chrome lip.

Last edited:
Just got back from jeep.

Theyre offered me new wrangler for 32k out the door, leased. Monthly payments are 425 for the nxt 3 years.

Yay?

Could you post details so we can see how it adds up?

I'd say try to get them down to something with a 3 in front of it

Just got back from jeep.

Yay?

I didn't even know people leased those but that's interesting.whats the MF, residual etc and other details on this.

Back
Top Bottom