\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

CPO is another good idea. As long as he gets a warranty somehow he will be fine.

Thats what I was thinking.

And I just checked the going rate in my area (washington DC) and 23-28k is the range for a 2013+ C class CPO

If he goes that route he should be fine.

But he might as well get a BMW like he originally wanted instead of settling. But thats a whole different topic..

I would never buy a used SRT ppl just beat them to death. Myself included but at least I take care of them lol

Not always the case. Ones I see in for service are beat to hell and filthy I always smh.

Ones if you want to buy, are off of forum members. Those are the maintained ones. For the most part lol

I would never buy a used SRT ppl just beat them to death. Myself included but at least I take care of them lol
I'd buy a used one with low mileage. Like no more than 10 or maybe 15k.

For that price range, you might as well just get a new one

Gently used SRTs go for what a new one will unless it's a private sellers just trying to walk away from the car note

I couldn't pay that 29K for Scat with 60000 miles hell another 6500 and you getting a brand new one.

If my budget was 23K I'd cop an Accord and have a nice day

Last edited:
250caddy 250caddy

Damn dude sorry to hear about the noise complaint. What a scumbag neighbor. I can see doing that if you are ripping it and acting a fool but if not then they are just being a *****.

Dont sell the truck bc of that but if you want to get a catback, Corsa is some gooooooood ****. Had it on my WK1 SRT. Loved it to death and the combo with the headers! :D
Yea it's wild, funny thing is all my neighbours are way too friendly and always waving and saying Hi and ****, but I don't want anything to do with any of em now, can't trust em :smh:. I'll be the first to say my truck is a little loud, but I never take it above 3k RPM in the neighbourhood, I'm respectful.

You're right though, the last week since this complaint I've been checking craigslist heavy. I'm not finding much I'd prefer over my truck at around the same price point though. I'd definitely miss it if I sold it, it's been great to me so far.

I remember you had the Corsa on your old one, did it have headers too? I realize that loudness is extremely subjective, but if you were just cruising through the neighbourhood, w as it not too loud? I love the sound of the Corsa, but damn are they ever expensive!

Last edited:
Yeah I if you're up to 20k get a well equipped Accord sport. Actually a 'NY' whip at the moment. Tint and maybe some wheels later will have you riding clean.

A VW GTI is definitely the most bang for the buck in the low to mid 20 range in my honest opinion. A $700 tune takes that car over 300hp/370 ft-lbs. Could steal a new one from a dealer for around 25 with shrewed negotiating but can easily grab one with low miles at 20k.

maintenance isn't gonna be a problem price wise on a dodge.

pretty sure scat packs are still under warranty even now.
Maintenance wont be crazy but it is a performance cars so wear and tire items like tires, breaks, etc will be a little pricier

A VW GTI is definitely the most bang for the buck in the low to mid 20 range in my honest opinion. A $700 tune takes that car over 300hp/370 ft-lbs. Could steal a new one from a dealer for around 25 with shrewed negotiating but can easily grab one with low miles at 20k.
pimp.gif

True car pricing makes buying a new car a little easier. If someone is interested in buying one, go to the vortex forums. DMV dealers are practically giving them away. If you got a good dealer locally to your, you should be able to have them meet you close to those DMV prices. If not, ,cats were getting them shipped and still coming out less after processing paperwork etc

NYC is starting to bug out.

I got stopped for the tints on my whip a second time in one week. Got out both times without a ticket thankfully.

-Drew

250caddy 250caddy

Damn dude sorry to hear about the noise complaint. What a scumbag neighbor. I can see doing that if you are ripping it and acting a fool but if not then they are just being a *****.

Dont sell the truck bc of that but if you want to get a catback, Corsa is some gooooooood ****. Had it on my WK1 SRT. Loved it to death and the combo with the headers! :D

Lol, Corsa is loud. At least on LSx cars. I love Corsa but it's the reason I went with Magnaflow since I daily the car. Corsa sounds quiet inside but absolutely screams outside especially with headers.

^Its only loud when you romp on it with the Corsa. Just cruising around its quiet. On the WK1 Jeeps it is. IDK about any other platform.

He doesnt have headers so it will be fine. Just like stock when normally driving but does scream when you romp on it.

250caddy 250caddy If you really want to go quiet just go back to stock. And its easy to find a stock system. Lot of guys have em in their garages and give em a reasonable offer then you can get it. Another option is the Borla T. Thats pretty quiet too.

And yea I had Kooks long tubes on the Silver one. Was so nice.

That little rattle you hear was a tab that the installer didnt cut off the Corsa when it was installed. Went back and that never came back after it was cut. That was in the instructions to cut but the dude missed it. lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom