\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Homie copped da Z06 :smokin

Looks so sick. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Would've copped the Camaro zL1 personally, though. :nthat:

-Drew

NYC is starting to bug out.

I got stopped for the tints on my whip a second time in one week. Got out both times without a ticket thankfully.

-Drew

told ya they gonna start messing with that.

NYC is losin' it man.

I never get ticketed in Westchester for this. :lol:

-Drew

they're even making it harder to pass inspection with tints now.

its Deblasio on his bully vision zero BS.

Trying to find a Car Club in Atlanta. Anybody in any car club?

Most of the clubs are mostly made up of Dodge or/and Camaro or/and Mustang... :frown:

Corsa is loud. Went with Magnaflow exhaust for the V.

Last edited:
Trying to find a Car Club in Atlanta. Anybody in any car club?

Most of the clubs are mostly made up of Dodge or/and Camaro or/and Mustang... :frown:

Corsa is loud. Went with Magnaflow exhaust for the V.

I noticed that as well. Seems like American muscle is all over the south.

What type of car club are you looking out for?

-Drew

Homie copped da Z06
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
  Always loved how angry the current gen vette looks

I just found out about the BMW 8 series 
nerd.gif
 supposed to compete with the 911/amg-gt

I am excited to say the least

Last edited:
I noticed that as well. Seems like American muscle is all over the south.

What type of car club are you looking out for?

-Drew
I'm more into street racing and the drag strip, so I am wanting to be with people with similar likes when it comes to cars.

Any groups outside of Mustangs, Dodge, and Camaro....

Maybe a GM group...My best friend wants to start one but he's concern with the amount of effort it takes to get it started. (Fundraising, Meeting, Recruitments, Shows, Organizations, Dues, etc)

I looked into the Official Cadillac V-Club but the closest chapter is in SC. 
ohwell.gif
 They extended their membership and I was hoping someone started a chapter in Georgia...

Join-Us

Dues is yearly of $150

VClub-IDCard-Mockup-500.jpg

[h4]  [/h4]
  • Your official membership "credit card style" id card which provides you free or discounted access to all Cadillac V-Club official sponsored or sanctioned events.  Your ID card also is your proof of membership when purchasing products and services from our sponsors.
  • Membership in a community of "like minded" car enthusiasts who enjoy the thrill of driving high performance vehicles
  • A custom manufactured premium quality Cadillac V-Club Logo dry fit pullover crew shirt (valued at $50 retail) This is not a T-Shirt but  a high quality custom shirt available only to members and sponsors of the V-Club. Members also receive a gift each year upon renewal of their membership.
  • A personal V-Club Cadillac Dealer Service Representative assigned at sponsoring Cadillac dealerships
  • Special discounts off products and services provided by V-Club sponsors by simply displaying your member id card. Average discount is 5-10%.
  • Members only access to the Cadillac V-Club website where you will have access to:
    • Cadillac V-Club logo branded products, Member's Only Forum, Member's Only Private Chat Room (GroupMe), Membership Directory
    • As a member you will be able to upload photos to your own photo album as well as the public Photo Gallery and Video Gallery
  • Private VIP invitations to monthly and quarterly scheduled "members only" Cadillac V-Club events at venues across the USA
    • Meet 'N Greet Cruise Events
    • Track day rentals at road racing and drag racing venues
    • Dyno days at V-Club Sponsors (scheduled throughout the year)
    • Spring Mountain Resort Cadillac V-Performance Academy special group rate pricing
    • Cadillac V-Performance Labs at selected venues discounted registration fees
    • Cadillac V-Corral Racing event discounted tickets and special VIP privileges (PWC and IMSA events)
  • You will be supporting our charity.
You receive all of the above for the cost of your membership paid annually in advance!   If you attend an official sanctioned V-Club event and a meal is provided, under a "Chapter Level" Single or Family Membership the meal is no cost to you.  You may invite guests or your spouse to attend and when you RSVP you will be required to pay a nominal guest fee at the time of registration.  If you have a Family Membership,  additional  immediate family members (limited to spouse and children) will also receive their meal at no additional cost however if you invite guests that are not family members, you must pay the fee for each guest.

Last edited:
Selling a new car over 20k with halogen lights should be illegal. WTF is up with that. 

Seeing 2016s and 17s out here with yellow lights 
indifferent.gif

I can't be reading correctly that it's base price is $75,000 and you still have to roll with those dinosaur lights? Must be a typo

@ninjahood  

IJS that you can get a hyundai accent with LEDs. Even beyond looks HID and LED are so much better at illuminating the road. It feels disrespectful to me if I'm trying to be sold on a new car and LEDs aren't standard, yet alone not even an option

Last edited:
Z/28's were sold as a no frills pure track car...they come with no air conditioning and only 1 speaker as standard.

da halogen lights is LT level.

Z/28's were sold as a no frills pure track car...they come with no air conditioning and only 1 speaker as standard.

But LED's aren't "frills". They're better lights all around.

There's no performance, weight, cost factor holding them back from putting a better bulb in the car.

It's pointless. But they still did it. Pretty dumb imo

Why doesn't the Pontiac g8 gt ever get any love in here? I see them so cheap on CL, Lot of miles but still. Don't think anyone has EVER mentioned it on here :lol:

Why doesn't the Pontiac g8 gt ever get any love in here? I see them so cheap on CL, Lot of miles but still. Don't think anyone has EVER mentioned it on here :lol:

i have...but lets be honest, da best one is da Gxp (LS3 engine) and those are pricey cuz of rarity.

da GT is no slouch (6.0 LS6 355HP) so if ya see em around and its a good price, pick em up.

Last edited:

This. It's be cheaper to replace those headlights if they damaged on the track also. If you wanted a fast Camaro for the street, you went with the ZL1.

My old car club was predominantly GTOs and G8s. I still meet with them on occasion. Many that had G8s have moved on to the SS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom