\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

^Its only loud when you romp on it with the Corsa. Just cruising around its quiet. On the WK1 Jeeps it is. IDK about any other platform.

He doesnt have headers so it will be fine. Just like stock when normally driving but does scream when you romp on it.

250caddy 250caddy If you really want to go quiet just go back to stock. And its easy to find a stock system. Lot of guys have em in their garages and give em a reasonable offer then you can get it. Another option is the Borla T. Thats pretty quiet too.

And yea I had Kooks long tubes on the Silver one. Was so nice.

That little rattle you hear was a tab that the installer didnt cut off the Corsa when it was installed. Went back and that never came back after it was cut. That was in the instructions to cut but the dude missed it. lol

Yea that sounds awesome, I remember when you posted that video.

I think for now I'm going to get the resonators put back on and hope that quietens it down enough. I'd hate to spend 2 grand on a corsa and still get complaints.

pontiac g8 
pimp.gif

Why doesn't the Pontiac g8 gt ever get any love in here? I see them so cheap on CL, Lot of miles but still. Don't think anyone has EVER mentioned it on here :lol:

I brought it up a while ago, got ignored.

They're quick. Lack luster with the interior though. Manual seats adjustment *yuck*

You can do a lot of mods with it but after reaching past 100K, just ain't worth it.

Last edited:
I've been thinking of getting one or an SS.
I need 4 doors but don't wanna go full dad car :lol:

G8 > Malibu I mean SS

The price point for the look on exterior of the SS is not justify...

Get the V-Sport...

G8 > Malibu I mean SS

The price point for the look on exterior of the SS is not justify...

Get the V-Sport...

Crazy. I'm like them both but the SS is essentially an updated G8. Same platform but the interior is 10x better.

Saw a plymouth prowler for the first time today in person. These things are extinct! I don't think many people even know what these are.

Last edited:
Saw a plymouth prowler for the first time today in person. These things are extinct! I don't think many people even know what these are.

There was a guy around my way who used to street race one of these

Young dude back then. Had to be a d-boy.

If you need 4 doors and want something fun then it's time to join the team.

500 Horsepower dad cars for under 40k :smokin

You wildin' with those numbers... SS ain't pushing 500 stock :lol:

Used SS is going for 37K. For a chevy? Nawl B...

4 door sedan and something fun? V6 accord all day.

Want something bigger? I love Maximas.
Might go with a g37 sedan. I'm all over the place with cars :lol: I'm considering a grand Cherokee non SRT with the 5.7 hemi. Doesn't HAVE to be fast but it'd be nice
Also considering joining the subie team :nerd:

Last edited:
Might go with a g37 sedan. I'm all over the place with cars :lol: I'm considering a grand Cherokee non SRT with the 5.7 hemi. Doesn't HAVE to be fast but it'd be nice
Also considering joining the subie team :nerd:

Don't sleep on da Passat CC as well :pimp: :pimp: I love subarus but a bulk of that cost is going to the drivetrain. At least with VW you know you're getting a German quality interior

IDK if they are nationwide but it's a company out here called Express Credit Auto. They specialize (target) people with poor credit history who have little to no other optons to not get ripped off by them. They out here raping on the prices then they put a lojack and a kill switch in the car so if you get behind they just hit the switch on you then come get it. :smh:

Last edited:
IDK if they are nationwide but it's a company out here called Express Credit Auto. They specialize (target) people with poor credit history who have little to no other optons to not get ripped off by them. They out here raping on the prices then they put a lojack and a kill switch in the car so if you get behind they just hit the switch on you then come get it.
mean.gif
 I woke up one morning and drove to a spot to look at a mustang that was too cheap to be real. (It was, wasn't even on the lot) and I had been 18 for like a month. Tried to get me in a 6 year old corolla for almost $400 a month with money down 

I'm not aggressive and I was completely out of my element. I let them talk to me for 3 hours man. They were so hungry to take me they weren't even listening to me. I never said anything about a down payment or financing or needing life advice about "brothas going to college" I wanted to know about one car and get out

That **** was wild 
sick.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom