\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What model is this supposed to be? The R stripes doesn't connect in the front like that and the front intakes are gigantic. GT2?

Edit: Just looked it up. 640hp but RWD only. I'm calling the first major crash at 3 weeks, no later than 5

Last edited:
Functional or not, that front bumper is awful. Car is a beast though.

997 is still the GOAT :smokin

Last edited:
That altitude loss with NA engines doesn't irk anyone other than me?

2 quarts every 3 weeks? :wow:  that seems like more than just "hard on oil" @AceBoogie

@Beacon ave south
 Full synthetic up to 10k should be fine. I'd think 5k is excessive but not too bad 
Taking it to the shop before this 4th of July road trip. No leaks, new intake and pump not sure why its burning through oil so quick. Not gonna lie, I've been taking advice from a G37 forum I frequent and honestly they're probably too anal about maintenance. I could probably scale back the oil changes another 1.5k.

Last edited:

What model is this supposed to be? The R stripes doesn't connect in the front like that and the front intakes are gigantic. GT2?

Edit: Just looked it up. 640hp but RWD only. I'm calling the first major crash at 3 weeks, no later than 5
crash? that ain't no Mustang my g

@AceBoogie  Yeah I'm not a big mechanical guy so i don't have a clue but that definitely sounds completely out of the realm of normalcy. 

crash? that ain't no Mustang my g
Doesn't matter  
laugh.gif
 people will crash a 918 in a parking lot

I got an 03 bmw z4, I've got a ses light throwing the code p1415. I've done some research and I'm seeing it could be a mass air flow sensor. I unplugged the maf while the car was running and the car started sputtering indicating that it's working as it should. Although my suspicions are still with the maf, I'm starting to wonder if it could be anything else. I've also read that the issue could be from the oil cap seating wrong and will remove and reattach it later on.

Any other suggestions on what it could be? Car runs fine, no oil leaks underneath from what I can see.

Last edited:
I heard the new GT2rs is actually going to be be around 700hp. So basically a GT3rs with 200 more hp which is insane.

Check out this plate on a car we got traded in :rofl:

2018 Camry reminds me of a Tesla, not sure why. Good on Toyota though, it's nice looking and it isn't even my type of car.

I heard the new GT2rs is actually going to be be around 700hp. So basically a GT3rs with 200 more hp which is insane.

Check out this plate on a car we got traded in :rofl:

Hasn't the GT2 always been the top of the RS line? As far as "street track cars" go for Porsche?

that hatch is in great condition, I still want one as a daily. Maybe some day.

Thanks man.

If you are serious about getting one, dont wait around too long. They are getting harder to find in decent shape with each passing day. Most have been ruined by now. Plus, all fhe replacement parts at the dealers are drying up, fhe aftermarket is thinning, and most salvage yards dont even have them if you need basic items.

I got an 03 bmw z4, I've got a ses light throwing the code p1415. I've done some research and I'm seeing it could be a mass air flow sensor. I unplugged the maf while the car was running and the car started sputtering indicating that it's working as it should. Although my suspicions are still with the maf, I'm starting to wonder if it could be anything else. I've also read that the issue could be from the oil cap seating wrong and will remove and reattach it later on.

Any other suggestions on what it could be? Car runs fine, no oil leaks underneath from what I can see.

Change your gas cap.

997 GT2RS definitely one of the GOATs. But they only made 499 so might as well throw that dream away.

man, saw those new Toyota truck on the road the other day, white one with the black girl.

broke my neck.

thats new tundra right? don't think they have any others right :lol:

Back
Top Bottom