\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

that hatch is in great condition, I still want one as a daily. Maybe some day.

Thanks man.

If you are serious about getting one, dont wait around too long. They are getting harder to find in decent shape with each passing day. Most have been ruined by now. Plus, all fhe replacement parts at the dealers are drying up, fhe aftermarket is thinning, and most salvage yards dont even have them if you need basic items.

on 90's hondas? nevvvver.

Yea you can substitute 90's aftermarket parts from the sedan to hatch. They're probably the most prevalent spares on the market.

Last edited:
Not feeling how they got the letters across the grill. Basically just took a great element from the raptor grill.

the only GT2 i like is the 993 tbh :x
Porsche-993-GT2-Evo-racer-%E2%80%93-a-very-rare-collectible-%E2%80%93-is-up-for-grabs-at-auction-1-1024x576.png

Last edited:
Raptor you say?

It's been a staple Toyota grill for a long time.

1965 land cruiser

did they do it recently or ever on a tundra?

actually, is that even an oem grill? googled 2017 tundra and saw some grills that said toyota on them, but nothing like what he posted.

did they do it recently or ever on a tundra?

actually, is that even an oem grill? googled 2017 tundra and saw some grills that said toyota on them, but nothing like what he posted.

The Tacoma and Tundra TRD Pro both have the stock grill with Toyota across the front, the one above however is aftermarket.

Change your gas cap.
I've changed it twice, once with an OEM cap and another one that seems to lock better. I cleared my codes yesterday and drove it to the bus station this morning and the ses light came back on. I checked my monitors and 6 are Incomplete. The ones complete are MIL, Misfiring, and AIR. So I'm thinking something during the air test cycle caused the ses light to come back on.

Does anyone know of any junkyards in the sf area? Looking to possibly getting a rear bumper for my car off another that was in an accident.

Only site I know of is car-part.com

So far added the sticker and the hood guard thingy.
Ordered a few more small stuff,waiting on those.

Some dude on Rennlist is selling this C2 w/ GT3 bits for $30k. The irrational side of my brain wants to pick it up and throw on a VF Engineering supercharger :smokin

That flimsy wing :rofl:

Dude was legit slamming that trunk tho what the hell :lol:

i do agree with some of the criticism tho., especially the noise

i disagree with his comment on how people don't look at hot hatches for "value". i always thought that was the reason why it existed.

the aesthetics are polarizing with this gen, i actually really like the look of the new type r.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom