\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The kit on the type R is kinda too much for me. I'm all for standout cars but performance should match outlandishness accordingly and they're about 150 horses shy of justifying it

dealerships out of their damn minds. **** dealerships tbh.

i think the dealers in canada aren't allowed to markup

Just saw one on the road.

I can't get over that rear wheel gap, if you're going to have arches that come out that wide at least have the wheels stick out further so people don't have to put spacers on them.

^leave it up to the Japanese to have underwhelming fitment out of the factory smh. Thats why the Japanese will never be on the level of the Germans. Always small stepping certain things imo.

^leave it up to the Japanese to have underwhelming fitment out of the factory smh. Thats why the Japanese will never be on the level of the Germans. Always small stepping certain things imo.

Not to mention German cars understated power and tuning potential. Outside the 90s legends you just can't squeeze the juice like the German cars. Don't know why you would do a civic with Mark ups when the Golf R is nearly a super car with about 2-5k in upgrades. You can even grab a body kit if it's too boring and still be cheaper. But I guess Honda reliability is the selling point?

Was at the dealership the other day getting an oil change and brought up dealership mark ups with my sells person who sold me my last three cars, and he said "to put ir simple to you people pay them "

Last edited:
Anybody have an idea why my 08 Civic Si wont shift left or right? It wont move at all, the short shifter came loose while my bro was driving it, I managed to put the short shifter back on the joint of the shifter but regardless the shifter wont even move left or right. I had to pull the cable and drove him in 3rd gear.

The price to go from a 100D to a P100D is STEEEP.

Any Tesla owners in here with a p100?

Anybody have an idea why my 08 Civic Si wont shift left or right? It wont move at all, the short shifter came loose while my bro was driving it, I managed to put the short shifter back on the joint of the shifter but regardless the shifter wont even move left or right. I had to pull the cable and drove him in 3rd gear.
Linkage or the cable might be severed if I had to guess. My boy years ago had the same problem

Those prices are crazy!! The type R is mad soft. 60k haha thts the biggest joke.

Landmark Honda in virginia smokin on crack. Would rather spend another 10k and get a used 911 carerra

http://www.civicx.com/threads/honda-civic-type-r-over-sticker-dealer-naughty-list.9419/page-83

Outrages prices on the type-r will bring down prices on the focus RS and golf R

Dealers already goin ham on the car smh

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r0f5qoakzj55olr/2018 Honda Civic Type R First Test Drive.mp4?dl=0

My brother just grabbed one.

Last edited:

Really looking into a new gt350. Man those are mean badboy!! I know someone here is rocking one??
Any comments?? Post a review about the gt350. Sick car from the factory.

Last edited:
30k was the sweet spot for the type r. I do like what they did with the suspension setup but at the end of the day, its still a FWD. Those differentials only gonna help on the track. A lot of cats love the AWD cars for the snow. Especially in the northeast.

Anyone happen to know how long you should wait before applying a clear bra on a portion of a car that was newly painted?

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom