\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Uber doesn't approve most luxury cars in general. Jaguar didn't even make the cut and the rest are one or two models per brand. They're lowkey doing you a favor, not sure why anymore would want to rack up miles on their luxury car.

Last edited:
One of my customers just picked up this monster last week. 2008 GT2 with 11k miles. Purchased from original owner who happens to race for Porsche and even won the 24hr of Daytona in a GT3 Cup car.

And yea he damn near took his front lip out on that curb

Welp, it's time.

Took my 08 G35x for reg maintenance a few weeks ago & the car requires $3K worth of work. :smh:

After mulling over it for a few days, I decided to sell the car instead of repairing.

Got it appraised by KBB & got offered an okay amount. Supposed to be handing it over tomorrow.

Obviously, I need to get it replaced and my #1 option was the BMW 4GC but since I'm paying my tuition out of pocket, it's simply not plausible to take on $500+ car note.

More than likely looking at the Q50 since they're reasonable btwn $19K - $21K.

I'm salty because I haven't had a car note since 2012 and was hoping the G could hold out until next May, when I was planning on get the 4GC. But alas, things happen.

^^ Power steering rack, spark plugs, sway bar links, and a few other things

When I asked how much is all this gonna cost, he said "$3K - $3.5K, give or take" :smh:

^^ Power steering rack, spark plugs, sway bar links, and a few other things

When I asked how much is all this gonna cost, he said "$3K - $3.5K, give or take" :smh:

Spark plugs and sway bar end links can be done in an afternoon
This. I could do sway bar end links, plugs, and I'm no damn mechanic. Get some aftermarket endlinks that'll probably last longer. Like with my sti the stock endlinks are a joke and tend to fail

Last edited:
I did my own sway bar end links a few weeks ago in less than an hour. Power steering rack would probably be the most expensive.

You talking about getting another car with a car note off of something you can take to an indy mechanic in your city for like half the price or buy the parts yourself online and just pay for labor

Yeah if you really want the 4 series, I'd try to do some of that stuff myself. There's so many diy posts on forums with step by step pictures or YouTube videos that should be easy enough to follow. I never did **** myself before I got my last car, by I did 99% of the stuff myself after I got it.

Someone school me on these towels I got:

Amazon product ASIN B00BQYCKE8
One side is fluffy, other side has a waffle like pattern.

What should I use each side for?

I have the same ones actually.

The side with the longer fibers is used for wiping surfaces initially with the cleaning product. Short fiber side is used for buffing the surface after the "initial" wipe down.

-Drew

:lol:
Isn't a splitter the one thats flat and sticks straight out?
That one looks more like a lip to me

Last edited:
as far as i know, i thought the difference between a splitter and a front lip was that a splitter actually created downforce whereas a front lip was just for cosmetics.

Back
Top Bottom