\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

^^ Power steering rack, spark plugs, sway bar links, and a few other things

When I asked how much is all this gonna cost, he said "$3K - $3.5K, give or take" :smh:

You doing yourself a disservice. Probably run you half that without the dealership and it would hold you till next May. I wouldn't turn that car in if I wanted the 4GC

This is the splitter on our race car. Which is mounted under the front lip. And splitters are actually attached to the chassis underneath the car, not just to the bottom of the bumper like a front lip is. Well, at least legit ones are.

And the only reason there is a front lip on this race car is so that the splitter is sitting against a flat surface, because the bottom of the M3 bumper is not flat.

Last edited:
Uber doesn't approve most luxury cars in general. Jaguar didn't even make the cut and the rest are one or two models per brand. They're lowkey doing you a favor, not sure why anymore would want to rack up miles on their luxury car.

Is Tesla luxury?

Over the weekend in Vegas we took an Uber XL and dude pulls up in a Model X

Car is :pimp:

The instant torque on that car was :wow:

I didn't get a look at which model it was, but that thing was moving.

And of course, why the hell is this guy driving Uber :nerd:

Hey guys. Thoughts and opinions on CPO Lexus'? My dad is thinking RX and I'm thinking maybe GS, if the wife changes her stance on an SUV. :lol: My parents are Toyota die hards btw. Mom has a ,15 Rav 4 and my dad currently drives a 99 Camry that's ready to breathe its last.

Last edited:
Hey guys. Thoughts and opinions on CPO Lexus'? My dad is thinking RX and I'm thinking maybe GS, if the wife changes her stance on an SUV. :lol: My parents are Toyota die hards btw. Mom has a ,15 Rav 4 and my dad currently drives a 99 Camry that's ready to breathe its last.

You cant lose with a brand new Lex or a CPO'd Lex. Looks and Reliability is :pimp: right about now

Hey guys. Thoughts and opinions on CPO Lexus'? My dad is thinking RX and I'm thinking maybe GS, if the wife changes her stance on an SUV.
laugh.gif
My parents are Toyota die hards btw. Mom has a ,15 Rav 4 and my dad currently drives a 99 Camry that's ready to breathe its last.
My parents were looking into a CPO Lexus. They found out that a majority of the CPO NXs were loaner vehicles. Keep that in mind. For them, they didn't want a car that was basically a "rental" for Lexus customers while they were getting their car serviced. 

My parents were looking into a CPO Lexus. They found out that a majority of the CPO NXs were loaner vehicles. Keep that in mind. For them, they didn't want a car that was basically a "rental" for Lexus customers while they were getting their car serviced. 

Good to know. My dad bought a 97 Camry at auction in like 2000 iirc. Come to find out it was a rental. Needless to say one of the worst decisions he's ever made :lol:
Totally neglected.

Well yea, Demon is a straight up drag car lol. And probably would still lose a drag race to a GT2RS if both cars had street tires.

I bet that GT2 is about to drop a sub 7 minute Nurburgring time.

Id be shocked if it could beat any of the million dollar Hyper cars (P1, LaF, 918) around tracks, I'm more interested to see how it performs against the cars that are in the next price tier down from those (but still a lot higher price than GT2), like the 675 LT and Ford GT. 

But who knows, the new GT3 isn't that far off the hyper car lap times in the tests they've done so far so maybe they pull some magic outta that GT2.

While this may be true for some, there are handful of certified cars that are usually fresh off a lease.

Easy to check on the CarFax or AutoCheck.

Keep in mind most Lexus buyers getting loaners are not college aged kids who are simply beating on a rental car. 

Well yea, Demon is a straight up drag car lol. And probably would still lose a drag race to a GT2RS if both cars had street tires.

I bet that GT2 is about to drop a sub 7 minute Nurburgring time.

Id be shocked if it could beat any of the million dollar Hyper cars (P1, LaF, 918) around tracks, I'm more interested to see how it performs against the cars that are in the next price tier down from those (but still a lot higher price than GT2), like the 675 LT and Ford GT. 

But who knows, the new GT3 isn't that far off the hyper car lap times in the tests they've done so far so maybe they pull some magic outta that GT2.

Can it beat an ACR though?

Has anyone ever been to the Exotics Racing place in Las Vegas? If so, how was it? Im going to Vegas tomorrow for my bachelor party, and I'm thinking of doing it

Has anyone ever been to the Exotics Racing place in Las Vegas? If so, how was it? Im going to Vegas tomorrow for my bachelor party, and I'm thinking of doing it
My buddy did, said it was fun but you don't get many laps for the price you're paying, and the instructors hold you back even if you know what you're doing.

And that was years ago, i imagine they hold you back even more now considering a few months ago someone wrecked (i think in a Huracan) and killed himself and the instructor

Edit: It was actually at a similar but different company, SpeedVegas. However I'm sure this still made all of them crack down harder on the driving they allow. https://jalopnik.com/racing-instructor-and-student-killed-in-fiery-track-day-1792294047

Last edited:
My buddy did, said it was fun but you don't get many laps for the price you're paying, and the instructors hold you back even if you know what you're doing.

And that was years ago, i imagine they hold you back even more now considering a few months ago someone wrecked (i think in a Huracan) and killed himself and the instructor

Edit: It was actually at a similar but different company, SpeedVegas. However I'm sure this still made all of them crack down harder on the driving they allow. https://jalopnik.com/racing-instructor-and-student-killed-in-fiery-track-day-1792294047
Yea I remember hearing about that, that was wild! There's like 3 of these places, Speed Vegas, Dream Racing, and Exotics Racing.

Pulled the trigger on the TRD Pro front end

Very nice! After looking at so many options I'm on the fence between 4Runner/Tacoma. I know they're fairly identical. Love having a truck though. But dam do people beg for me to help them haul **** lol

Very nice! After looking at so many options I'm on the fence between 4Runner/Tacoma. I know they're fairly identical. Love having a truck though. But dam do people beg for me to help them haul **** lol

Actually the 4runner and Tacoma are quite different. The 4runner has an older 4.0 v6 with a 5 speed and the Tacoma has a new 3.5 v6 with a 6 speed. Having the Tacoma, it definitely feels a little lazy compared to the 4runner but I'd assume my mileage is better, even after my lift and bigger tires. Both will take you to the end of the earth though.

Back
Top Bottom