\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

IMG_20170719_135436.jpg
Transporter that picked up a F430 we just sold had this on his trailer, it is on it's way back from its official unveiling last week. 2018 Saleen 30th anniversary track model. Limited production. 750hp. He also had the street model on the trailer too. Street model is 730hp, no wing or roll cage.

IMG_20170719_135436.jpg
Transporter that picked up a F430 we just sold had this on his trailer, it is on it's way back from its official unveiling last week. 2018 Saleen 30th anniversary track model. Limited production. 750hp. He also had the street model on the trailer too. Street model is 730hp, no wing or roll cage.
Interesting only a 20HP difference between the two, unless a huge price difference I don't see the draw of the street model. Then again a roll cage might deter some but for an extra $10-15K and 20 hp more and a track ready car who will care.

I mean lets be honest the street model won't go for anything less than 70K when you get into that price for a car 10K means nothing. Extra $100 unless you pay it off from the start.

I'd go for the street model just to get rid of that hideous wing
Yeah the wing is uh
full
however will you be able to get the 20hp anywhere else and not void the warranty. I wonder if getting the track model and removing the wing would void the warranty?

Yeah the wing is uh
full
however will you be able to get the 20hp anywhere else and not void the warranty. I wonder if getting the track model and removing the wing would void the warranty?
It's just 20hp. Im pretty sure when driving a 700+ hp car 20 horse is not gonna be something you can feel. I'm sure most people can't even tell the difference unless they really push the car to its limits on a track
But what do I know I've never driven a car that powerful

My one month old wrangler has a small crack on the windshield already :frown:

F MD highways man...

that sucks. hopefully it can be fixed or you can get an OEM replacement. The little wrangler outlines on the OEM ones are dope.

IMG_20170719_135436.jpg

More pics please

that gel repair that you see in commercials is legit, would do it now before the crack spreads.

that sucks. hopefully it can be fixed or you can get an OEM replacement. The little wrangler outlines on the OEM ones are dope.
Hell yeah theyre dope. Just not liking the fact i gotta drop money on it, would rather use it for a front bumper lol

What gel we talking about here?

prob not the best place but anyone know where to get 4 brand new tires for 2016 Chrysler 300S? found some from discount tire. looking for cheapest possible so maybe someone knows a site or hook up lol

prob not the best place but anyone know where to get 4 brand new tires for 2016 Chrysler 300S? found some from discount tire. looking for cheapest possible so maybe someone knows a site or hook up lol

Check slickdeals there might be some promos on a few sites

If there's a costco where you are at and you got a membership that's also a good place to look

can't wait to see all the videos of it pulling out of parking lots and spinning out into curbs
Sigh the sadness knowing this will happen at so many car events. I never understood the purpose of peeling out when cornering. I would rather hear a nice exhaust rumble by me.

My one month old wrangler has a small crack on the windshield already :frown:
Put fingernail polish in it.
For guys looking for tires try BJ's or Tirerack. Also don't forget Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom