\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

IMG_2860.JPG

Had the doors off yesterday...might not do it again in a long time, I struggled like hell putting them back on. Full out workout.

Man I love the look of these things but my homie has one and that backseat is a pain in the *** to get into it and super uncomfortable. Its almost at a 90 degree angle how those are set up.

Yes, everything.
I think you might be looking at closer to 4 if not 5 then if everything, possibly more depending on the quality of materials. Any pics of the car, make sure you document the build and take pictures, curious to see before and after shots.

For the guy looking at the 02 NSX:

80-100k if it's got a clean title. 02-05 NSX's are very rare and prices are climbing. Check out NSX prime forum sale section for reference. There are 3 02+ NA2 NSX's for sale over there and I think all 3 are 90K+. PM if you have specific questions, I've owned 3 NSX's and have been tracking the market for the past 5 years. Great car!!!

80-100k if it's got a clean title. 02-05 NSX's are very rare and prices are climbing. Check out NSX prime forum sale section for reference. There are 3 02+ NA2 NSX's for sale over there and I think all 3 are 90K+. PM if you have specific questions, I've owned 3 NSX's and have been tracking the market for the past 5 years. Great car!!!
There's a dealer nearby that has a yellow one for 90k. What really caught my eye is that the add I saw said showed that the asking price was increased by 29k.

For that price I'd rather save a little more and get into an F430 or 458

I'll take that for first in the AutoCross class (38.41)
:lol: Nice CTSV is it all stock?
For all you Dodge Fans...Serving Gap sauce for any of you...SRT kept eating them...

This is a 40 Roll. Then he ask for 60 Roll then he ask for a digg. Kept eating that gap.

You already know team lsx have been gapping srts Mustangs and other high end cars for almost 2 decades now.

All that jdm goodness in your sig where them pictures at?

:lol:::Nice CTSV is it stock?

You already know team lsx have been gapping srts Mustangs and other high end cars for almost 2 decades now.

All that jdm goodness in your sig where them pictures at?
:lol:::Nice CTSV is it all stock?

Tune, BOV, lower suspensions, Catch can slotted/drilled rotors, Mags exhaust, intake spacer

It's a CTS-Vsport. Twin Turbos 3.6 TTV LF3 engine. (Part of the V series, just the little brother).

I'm putting 468 whp. Once the warranty expires, down pipes and meth injections are next.

The ATS-V is the LF4, basically the same engine but updated tune. Still beat the ATS-V on a roll.

This V6 has killed SRT8 300, STR's model dodges, C6, 5.0, M3's, Jeep SRT, Porsche Panamera, Audi RS4 and RS6, Camaro 2SS, Kia K9000, ATS-V, Chevy SS, G8... So far; some tune and some not.

Neck to neck with the M5, but lost by a door.

Last edited:
For all you Dodge Fans...Serving Gap sauce for any of you...SRT kept eating them...

This is a 40 Roll. Then he ask for 60 Roll then he ask for a digg. Kept eating that gap.

:lol:

You raced a car that's 30K less and naturally aspirated

That's like being proud of beating a v6 Camaro in a 5.0 Mustang

There's a dealer nearby that has a yellow one for 90k. What really caught my eye is that the add I saw said showed that the asking price was increased by 29k.

For that price I'd rather save a little more and get into an F430 or 458

Definitely agree! At that price point the 458, a low mileage GT-R, or 996/ 997 GT3 are the better value. If you are thinking NSX the NA1 coupe's 91-94 are the best value right now in the 40-50K range. Keep in mind the NA1's (pre-97) are going to be 5-speed with 270hp instead of the NA2's with the 6-speed 290hp. I have a 94 black on tan that I'll be listing in August on ebay but it has 96k miles, so its more of a driver than a collector or show car.

:lol:::

You raced a car that's 30K less and naturally aspirated

That's like being proud of beating a v6 Camaro in a 5.0 Mustang

Meh. Proud when there $700 on the line. SRT supposed to be a V8. Techincally I have V6 that chumps it.

Thought NT was pro-Hemi. LoL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom