\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I've never heard of a tune NOT voiding the warranty. Just from my experience from cars I've had or friends have

That's what I was thinking. Unless he's cool with the service department and they look the other way. What's the reason for waiting for the warranty to expire, though? If a mod breaks something now or later it's still coming out of pocket.

This is super nice :pimp:. Is it an a3/s3? I can't really find too many of either online so I'm probably wrong

Thanks man! Actually it's an SQ5, Audi's mid size SUV with a supercharger. I drive it back and forth from Vegas to Phoenix twice a month and it's about as comfortable a distance driver as I have ever driven. The first week I took out the stock suspension and dropped it 2 inches using KWv3's and put Rotiform 21" LVS on. What a difference, totally transformed the car, sits more like an extended hatch than an SUV now. Guys on the Audizine forum are putting Q5/SQ5's on bags and they are absolute fire.

That's what I was thinking. Unless he's cool with the service department and they look the other way. What's the reason for waiting for the warranty to expire, though? If a mod breaks something now or later it's still coming out of pocket.

My service manager made the recommendation to after-market shops that Capital Cadillac work with. (Vengeance Racing, Monster Custom, etc) The after-market parts only voids that specific part. And even then, if I put the original parts back on...they'll cover it. BOV, Catch Can, Tune, Coil, spacer, can all be taken out if needed.

I'm waiting to make mods that requires permanent placement and costly labor; along with potential engine issues.

I have my factory setting to flash it back. So if anything goes wrong, I flash it back to its original settings. (My Service Manager told me this)

So far the issue I did have, I never had to reflash it and it was covered by the warranty.

Was looking at a 2009 Lexus IS 250 with 60k miles on it for 16 grand. I really like the car and it looked clean but idk if I want to buy a car as my daily that already has that many miles especially if I'm gonna be financing it for 6 years......back to searching I go.

This was at a local car meet

The guy said he traded a 08 viper and 5k for it

It was a stunt car

20245620_10212019366374950_3915695441245460953_n.jpg
20264899_10212019366574955_1334711172324755225_n.jpg

Guys on the Audizine forum are putting Q5/SQ5's on bags and they are absolute fire.
Nice you are on Audizine, so am I. I use to be on there all the time when I had my S5, once it was totaled I had no reason to go on.
Car looks like trash, hope it wasn't a running viper and 5g's. The whole body kit ruins the car.
To each his own, however, the history of the car is the reason most people would buy it. Also if it has an RB in it then.
:emoji_fire:
I wasn't sure with it being a stunt car if it actually has a respectable engine.

Was looking at a 2009 Lexus IS 250 with 60k miles on it for 16 grand. I really like the car and it looked clean but idk if I want to buy a car as my daily that already has that many miles especially if I'm gonna be financing it for 6 years......back to searching I go.

It's a lexus though so 60k is nothing for it

It's a lexus though so 60k is nothing for it
True, I don't think he has an issue with the miles just financing a car with that many miles. Yet as I type this out it is making less and less sense to me. HELL I have 230K on my 97 SC400. Pull the trigger 2423 2423 join the family.

16 grand. I'm gonna be financing it for 6 years

Jesus christ 6 years for only $16K? what's your down payment, the loose change you have in your pockets?? :lol:

clearly need to buy something for $5k or less CASH, and save up some money.

Jesus christ 6 years for only $16K? what's your down payment, the loose change you have in your pockets?? :lol:

clearly need to buy something for $5k or less CASH, and save up some money.
Possibly "financing" it for 6 years because he is a fun weekend car and doesn't want to be obligated to pay a higher monthly note financing it for fewer months. I don't mind paying $1100 a month but I don't want to be told to pay $1100.

I said 6 years because that's what I'm assuming would be the amount of years they would try to give me but yes i wanna have a low monthly payment and drag it out and it's just would be my daily nithing special although I probably should get a cheaper car and titang545 titang545 is correct the majority of my money will be going towards my weekend car as soon as I get my hands on it which is a 68 camaro that's needs a paint job and many other things lol

I said 6 years because that's what I'm assuming would be the amount of years they would try to give me but yes i wanna have a low monthly payment and drag it out and it's just would be my daily nithing special although I probably should get a cheaper car and titang545 titang545 is correct the majority of my money will be going towards my weekend car as soon as I get my hands on it which is a 68 camaro that's needs a paint job and many other things lol
The joy and pain of having multiple cars, good luck on getting that 68. Whew they are going to try and rake you over the coals buying it, unless you already have it.

Looks good! My last 4 cars have been black, and i love them when they are clean but like you said they look dirty almost right away. I am back to a silver rig now and dont need to wash it nearly as much. :smokin

Looks good! My last 4 cars have been black, and i love them when they are clean but like you said they look dirty almost right away. I am back to a silver rig now and dont need to wash it nearly as much. :smokin
Yup that is my thing, I decided since my BMW all my cars with be gray

Where's my Texas people at? I may be driving out there for a V-Club racing event....

As far as the lexus, I have 68K on my 2013 ES 350. No problems what so ever.

Black cars are promising those circle twirls from washing...Might need to ceramic coat that baby or put on paint protection film...

Last edited:
Where's my Texas people at? I may be driving out there for a V-Club racing event....

As far as the lexus, I have 68K on my 2013 ES 350. No problems what so ever.

Black cars are promising those circle twirls from washing...Might need to ceramic coat that baby or put on paint protection film...

So you coming out here?

I'm in Dallas

Let's make this happen for real.

So you coming out here?

I'm in Dallas

Let's make this happen for real.

If you're wanting me to race your HellCat Charger. I won't because I already know I'll lose. I've race them and trail behind them in a straight line.

Not by a large margin but I'm not going to run you for money...Unless you want to do a course race and not a straight line, I might consider it.

I'll see if my buddy let me race you in his CTS-V. :lol:

11/11 Half-Mile shoot out in Dallas, TX
8/26 Quick 30 Drag V-Series Racing Edition in Houston, TX
10/27 - Half-Mile Shoot Out in Victoria TX

Waiting on the group to decide.

Back
Top Bottom