\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I rather to the wheel numbers and not at the crank numbers.
If they did that then car companies would be required to up their numbers for those that don't understand the difference. Wait you sold me a car last year claiming this much HP, now this year you are selling one more expensive with less horsepower.

If they did that then car companies would be required to up their numbers for those that don't understand the difference. Wait you sold me a car last year claiming this much HP, now this year you are selling one more expensive with less horsepower.

Oh I know.

But I want true numbers...not on paper numbers. (Laughing)

I don't think there's rules for how manufacturers publish HP outside of completely lying, are there?

Ik BMW and Porsche always intentionally release conservative figures that are a "surprise inside" kind of deal

For the guy looking at the 02 NSX:

80-100k if it's got a clean title. 02-05 NSX's are very rare and prices are climbing. Check out NSX prime forum sale section for reference. There are 3 02+ NA2 NSX's for sale over there and I think all 3 are 90K+. PM if you have specific questions, I've owned 3 NSX's and have been tracking the market for the past 5 years. Great car!!!

I could have bought da NSX off craigslist in Dumbo before it was Dumbo...
the-story-of-oj-video3.jpg

That could be the case but if you give me a number I then factor in that 15-20%. When in fact the number you gave me already factored in the 15-30%.

That's probably why so many engineers are increasing the Bhp to make up for the whp.

That's why I like to see dyno numbers. I take nothing on that factory paper serious. Hell even the Demon numbers are off. :lol:

Even the dyno numbers are not accurate and that depends on factors and type of dyno...

Last edited:
So when I got my car back to stock suspension we coudnt re-use the too hats for the springs so im sitting on no top hats for the rear of my Civic Si.

Is this ok long term or should I get replacements whenever I get a chance. Ive been driving without it for a couple months and no issues (even noise issues). I did get a flat today and when I went to get it fixed I noticed the so slightly off centered but not in danger of sliding out, I gave it a tug and it went back centered but im sure this isnt a big thing as it probably slides around anyways with no hat.

So when I got my car back to stock suspension we coudnt re-use the too hats for the springs so im sitting on no top hats for the rear of my Civic Si.

Is this ok long term or should I get replacements whenever I get a chance. Ive been driving without it for a couple months and no issues (even noise issues). I did get a flat today and when I went to get it fixed I noticed the so slightly off centered but not in danger of sliding out, I gave it a tug and it went back centered but im sure this isnt a big thing as it probably slides around anyways with no hat.
I'd get the top hat asap. Idk how your suspension is but I can't imagine not having the top on it and daily driving it and I bet it's cheap too. I know for my stang they were like 20 bucks each.

Last edited:
To be honest I totally forgot about not having it til the dude had to take off the tire for the flat.

Ride seems perfectly fine.

Keith from Queens installed the stock suspension for the NY NTers and im sure everyone can vouch for his work.

Tune, BOV, lower suspensions, Catch can slotted/drilled rotors, Mags exhaust, intake spacer

It's a CTS-Vsport. Twin Turbos 3.6 TTV LF3 engine. (Part of the V series, just the little brother).

I'm putting 468 whp. Once the warranty expires, down pipes and meth injections are next.

The ATS-V is the LF4, basically the same engine but updated tune. Still beat the ATS-V on a roll.

This V6 has killed SRT8 300, STR's model dodges, C6, 5.0, M3's, Jeep SRT, Porsche Panamera, Audi RS4 and RS6, Camaro 2SS, Kia K9000, ATS-V, Chevy SS, G8... So far; some tune and some not.

Neck to neck with the M5, but lost by a door.

The tune doesn't void your warranty?

Back
Top Bottom