\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Demon markup is garbage. Some dealers are in supercar territory :sick:

But your v6 needs two turbos to beat it tho..

CTS-Vsport is a Twin Turbo stock :ohwell:

Guess you can say the same for a GTR which is a V-6 twin turbo and BMW M3 with their twin turbo also.

What's your point? The 16/17 V stock is a 6.2 V8 with a supercharger. Guess it needs that to win too huh?

Who da hell race stock anyway? Pointless. Boost is Boost..

Last edited:
CTS-Vsport is a Twin Turbo stock :ohwell:

Guess you can say the same for a GTR which is a V-6 twin turbo and BMW M3 with their twin turbo also.

What's your point? The 16/17 V stock is a 6.2 V8 with a supercharger. Guess it needs that to win too huh?

Who da hell race stock anyway? Pointless. Boost is Boost..
My comment was in response to yours that said you have a v6 that "chumps" a v8. I know it's a twin turbo stock. If that chally boosts his hemi it's not even fair anymore. And still cheaper than the caddy. I'm not trying to be a hater or anything. Your cars nice man let's just leave it at that :smile:

My comment was in response to yours that said you have a v6 that "chumps" a v8. I know it's a twin turbo stock. If that chally boosts his hemi it's not even fair anymore. And still cheaper than the caddy. I'm not trying to be a hater or anything. Your cars nice man let's just leave it at that :smile:

Oh it was fair..his trash talk got the best of him...when he thought his tune and additional bolt ons were pushing.

I love that it's a sleeper. When I really want to have fun, I pull out the G8. LoL. That's another story.

Cheaper? Who said I paid sticker price for my car lol...(never)

To add turbos or even a whipple is going to cost him so much more for a decent setup. 10-12K more. 65% sure if they're buying a SRT they don't have the dough to fish out. At that level you might as well buy a Hellcat or Demon. That's already prep.

Last edited:
Oh it was fair..his trash talk got the best of him...when he thought his tune and additional bolt ons were pushing.

I love that it's a sleeper. When I really want to have fun, I pull out the G8. LoL. That's another story.

Cheaper? Who said I paid sticker price for my car lol...(never)

To add turbos or even a whipple is going to cost him so much more for a decent setup. 10-12K more. 65% sure if they're buying a SRT they don't have the dough to fish out. At that level you might as well buy a Hellcat or Demon. That's already prep.
You should go to the drag strip

You should go to the drag strip

Honestly, if I do, it would have to be a 1/2 mile shootout in which I signed up for in September. Not a fan of straight line racing. Not to knock anybody else.

I rather do a track race or out in the mountains with curvy roads.

E-Class 4x4 squared is hilarious. It has no reason to exist but there it is in all it's terrible glory

Definitely agree! At that price point the 458, a low mileage GT-R, or 996/ 997 GT3 are the better value. If you are thinking NSX the NA1 coupe's 91-94 are the best value right now in the 40-50K range. Keep in mind the NA1's (pre-97) are going to be 5-speed with 270hp instead of the NA2's with the 6-speed 290hp. I have a 94 black on tan that I'll be listing in August on ebay but it has 96k miles, so its more of a driver than a collector or show car.
DANG Metsn I was looking at your signature can you save some NSX's for the rest of us. LOL That Monaco Blue and Sepang Blue look pretty close in color, are they in person?

DANG Metsn I was looking at your signature can you save some NSX's for the rest of us. LOL That Monaco Blue and Sepang Blue look pretty close in color, are they in person?

Thanks for all the love NT bros! Sepang Blue is more of a traditional blue, and its a great color, but first time I saw the Monaco Blue in person I was in awe. At low light the Monaco Blue has a dark blue tinge, but in bright mid day sun it almost looks purple to light blue. I still miss my red NSX but don't think I could ever sell the Monaco NSX.

20170724_191239.jpg

No saving this tire right?

i had a piece of metal the width of a nickle in my tire and they were able to patch it ive been fine since i think you'll be fine

I don't think any reputable shop will patch that. its off the tread. if someone says its patchable, go somewhere else.

C63s review:
Torque!!
Wow! Twins on a v8 awesome usable power all the up. Didn't get to crazy trying to max it out. It has power easily all the way through the band. It has 4modes comfort,sport,sport+ and race. With race being the most aggressive. Hard shift points , quicker throttle response , open exhaust. My wife didn't like it, to jerky for her.
Lol
The interior was sick. Very tight fit and finish. The carbon fiber was really a nice sporty touch. Felt it could've had a bit more power. Took it out to Red Rocks, for a nice drive.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 18
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
C63s review:
Torque!!
Wow! Twins on a v8 awesome usable power all the up. Didn't get to crazy trying to max it out. It has power easily all the way through the band. It has 4modes comfort,sport,sport+ and race. With race being the most aggressive. Hard shift points , quicker throttle response , open exhaust. My wife didn't like it, to jerky for her.
Lol
The interior was sick. Very tight fit and finish. The carbon fiber was really a nice sporty touch. Felt it could've had a bit more power. Took it out to Red Rocks, for a nice drive.
DAMN you got 469 from twin turbo how much more power would you prefer?

Back
Top Bottom