\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

So I noticed I have a few paint imperfections. Would the warranty cover this? There's a scuff looking thing on the fender kinda looks like they left the buffer on it too long. Another thing is the hood has some tiny bubbles in the clear coat. Not sure if I should take it in or just live with it. Here's a pic even though the car is filthy and you might not be able to see it that well

Take that back to the dealer and tell them to fix it.

Yeah i can see the white smudge, thats crazy.
Saw u got the car like 2 weeks ago? Watch the dealer say no to warranty. Plus i bet theyll say "you shouldve checked it when you bought the car" lol
The thing is by the time I got all the paperwork done it was night time

These some of the most slept on cars of this decade... And y'all let them die off :smh:
http://www.motortrend.com/cars/chevrolet/ss/2017/2017-chevrolet-ss-first-test-review/amp/

A four door bucket with a LS and optional 6 spd what more could you ask for?

Screenshot_2017-08-02-16-05-42-1.png

Screenshot_2017-08-02-16-06-07-1.png

Screenshot_2017-08-02-16-11-48-1.png

You really telling me that the aftermarket community couldn't save these things ↓↓

Screenshot_2017-08-02-16-13-13-1.png

GM did a good job with taking a car from overseas and trying test the climate with it over here.. One thing I can fault them for is that $46k price tag.. A car like this shouldn't be priced no higher than 30k-35k

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-02-16-11-48-1.png
    473.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_2017-08-02-16-13-13-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-02-16-13-13-1.png
    379 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
they're still making the SS????

I read the sales legit have been PISS poor.

like you're post said that car should be $35k max. Chevy wylin thinking someones gonna pay $50k for that.

they're still making the SS????

I read the sales legit have been PISS poor.

like you're post said that car should be $35k max. Chevy wylin thinking someones gonna pay $50k for that.
Facts my G and yeah this year gonna be the last year for them

Yea I heard it was getting scrapped and confirmed but thought 2016 was the last model

I'd lease one if they gave out a sick deal (which they should just never inquired)

The SS looks like a Malibu...not aggressive enough to me. Interior is mediocre...

A lot of G8 owners are trading their cars in for the SS.

But that sticker price is bananas....

GM been wildin' with these prices because of those LS engine.

GM prices in general just insane, trucks and even mediocre performance cars to low budget luxury SMH

California hates guns and da v8 smh. I'm contemplating between getting an online remote tune from Lund or towing my car 80 miles to a reputable shop. The dude in town straight said he only tunes race cars now because the EPA is crackin down or some bs.

California hates guns and da v8 smh. I'm contemplating between getting an online remote tune from Lund or towing my car 80 miles to a reputable shop. The dude in town straight said he only tunes race cars now because the EPA is crackin down or some bs.

We have Compton and Oakland, what's ur excuse?

Current lineup:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

My first NSX, sold it last year and still miss it:
attachment.php
Brother that is a nice collection of cars, can never go wrong with an NSX. And that Supra is just the way its supposed to be. Subtle.
You considered getting the new NSX ?

you better learn how to drift that gt350 today lol

CAR SLID OUT A COUPLE TIMES ON THE FIRST SESSION BUT THE SECOND SESSION FELT MUCH BETTER ONCE I CHANGED MY DAMPENING SETTINGS TO NORMAL INSTEAD OF TRACK. HELPED LOAD THE FRONT END A LOT BETTER. I ALSO HAD TO DO A LOT OF COUNTERSTEERING IN THE TURNS. DRIVING IN THE RAIN HELPS YOU LEARN A LOT ABOUT YOUR CAR.

CAR SLID OUT A COUPLE TIMES ON THE FIRST SESSION BUT THE SECOND SESSION FELT MUCH BETTER ONCE I CHANGED MY DAMPENING SETTINGS TO NORMAL INSTEAD OF TRACK. HELPED LOAD THE FRONT END A LOT BETTER. I ALSO HAD TO DO A LOT OF COUNTERSTEERING IN THE TURNS. DRIVING IN THE RAIN HELPS YOU LEARN A LOT ABOUT YOUR CAR.

you right about that sounds like you had fun fam

Did some driving at a local track a couple weeks ago. This was at the end of the day, after about 4 hours of solid practice I was able to link most of the layout. Feels good being able to do dumb **** in a controlled environment.

thats a clean *** s13 interior especially for a drift car rhd too sheesh

Last edited:
Brother that is a nice collection of cars, can never go wrong with an NSX. And that Supra is just the way its supposed to be. Subtle.
You considered getting the new NSX ?

Thanks bro! Not a fan of the new NSX, wish they would have called it something else as it retains no semblance of the original. Super heavy, no manual transmission, and way overpriced. Sales figures have been awful for the new NSX, I know that due to safety regulations they could never build the original NSX again today, but Honda/ Acura could have at least attempted to make a lightweight manual sports car with racing heritage (Senna). At that price point a slightly used GT3RS would be the infinitely better car.

Any vids?

Thanks bro! Not a fan of the new NSX, wish they would have called it something else as it retains no semblance of the original. Super heavy, no manual transmission, and way overpriced. Sales figures have been awful for the new NSX, I know that due to safety regulations they could never build the original NSX again today, but Honda/ Acura could have at least attempted to make a lightweight manual sports car with racing heritage (Senna). At that price point a slightly used GT3RS would be the infinitely better car.

Road and track did an excellent article recently that's pretty much why the NSX won their performance car off the year reward.

I think the biggest reason sales are a little slow is enthusiasts wanted a 90s NSX with 2017 styling and that's not what they got

MSRP is high but what they're actually selling for makes them a solid deal if looking for a more rare daily supercar

Back
Top Bottom