\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Leasing > 144 month financing >>>> financing mods

according to what?

:lol:

leasing is da definition of burning money in a furnace.

for da record da financing applies to their entire suite of automotive services...

Tint World® Auto Styling Services Are Perfect For Anyone Looking To Style Their Ride

https://www.tintworld.com/services/automotive-services/

Last edited:
is being in your 30s and having your own place considered burning money in a furnace too? your opinion doesnt really mean ****, go ahead report me

I mean if ones credit isn’t good enough to get approved for a lease then I guess you only have so many other options

I mean if ones credit isn’t good enough to get approved for a lease then I guess you only have so many other options

in this market, a bologna sandwich can be approved for a lease payment, id never do a lease unless i could write it off, otherwise its money into da abyss..with what my homie did, actually make sense since he owns he car and adding a bunch of stuff as well as servicing in it, not only prolongs da life of his whip, but keeps it current and fresh, and it certainly cheaper than a 3-4 year lease agreement you gotta give back.

How do people not understand that everyone's situation and cars are different. Leasing absolutely makes sense for some people depending on their wants and needs. But i guess you cant expect everyone to understand that.

Leasing absolutely makes sense for some people depending on their wants and needs

there's nothing i can think about that Leasing trumps if you're not writing it off..... a good reliable used car is way cheaper in da long run, without any ridiculous mileage restrictions.

there's nothing i can think about that Leasing trumps if you're not writing it off..... a good reliable used car is way cheaper in da long run, without any ridiculous mileage restrictions.
if you want a new car every three years and dont put a lot of mileage on it is one reason leasing would make more sense than buying. And not everyone wants a used car dude.

Fresh wash for bae. I need tints ASAP.

SI_20171208_175057.jpg

and a useless gold chain.

hater alert.

:lol:

w/e whip u got betta be at least worth my 3rd world collection of Nikes/JB & Jacob for me to even dignify your salt by givin a damb, and it betta be owned, none of that leased ish.

i come to this thread bearing gifts, whoever OWNS a whip, and wants a no money down option on sprucing it up either mechanically or cosmetically can certainly take advantage.

My whip aint worth much, but my roth ira sittin pretty.

Step ya game up child.

Only you would finance tints and wiper blades, log all the way the **** off with that bs.

I forgot you dont even own a car lol.

if you want a new car every three years and dont put a lot of mileage on it is one reason leasing would make more sense than buying. And not everyone wants a used car dude.

a car becomes "used" da minute you drive it off da lot...when it comes to leasing, you're literally paying off da depreciation value, and when da agreement is done there's nothing to show for it...

My whip aint worth much, but my roth ira sittin pretty.

:lol: that funny, im already saying that about my 401k... maybe you need to step off and come back a lil harder if w/e you whippin aint even worth what im rockin...ite champ?

i came here to put cats on to something my boy took advantage of and could be of use to others who own vehicles.

i ain't come in here to worry about a hata talking about useless gold :lol: :smh:

I forgot you dont even own a car lol.

loud and wrong :lol:

a car becomes "used" da minute you drive it off da lot...when it comes to leasing, you're literally paying off da depreciation value, and when da agreement is done there's nothing to show for it...

What about when you finance a car and sell it in 3 years? You are paying more per month and overall than you would vs a lease and in majority of situations you would maybe break even with remaining balance when you sell it/trade it in. Its happened to me personally with cars my wife and i bought, and then i figured why not just lease and have a lower monthly payment and no headache since we upgrade every three years anyway. You dont see the logic behind me leasing in that scenario? Have you ever bought a new car?

no one does that, unless you want crap credit cuz your compounding car notes.
obviously it doesnt make sense to do that for the reasons i said, which is why leasing was better for my situation. Which goes back to my point that leasing does make sense in certain situations. Jesus you are dense.

Owning a depreciating asset is not a good look period. The people that would likely benefit the most from being able to write off their lease are likely in the highest tax bracket and therefore least likely to notice the benefit at all.

Back
Top Bottom