\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I like how people argue about lease and financial stuff with cars and at the end of the day a car in 95% of situations is a depreciating asset.

So lets skip da arguments and post some whips

FBDD02D5-2D8D-46AB-8881-605616556BC7.jpeg
i need to build a fox on ccw's one day fam

It’s pretty crazy how much better gas mileage my 07 Mazda 6 gets compared to my dads 07 v6 Camry that I’ve been using. Granted my Mazda has like 2 more gallons/tank but man what a difference

Anyone here have a porsche macan? How are they? I know there are car specific forums, just looking for quick answers. Looking for something the wife can also drive from time to time. Cayenne might be too big for her. We have a 2 year old. Have a lexus nx300, might be redundant to get the macan lol

im still dreaming of big blocks fam.

need a 454 to wake my neighbors up every morning.

i have da ultimate ls swap idea brewing in my brain.

its gon take a couple years to get it done tho.
FBDD02D5-2D8D-46AB-8881-605616556BC7.jpeg
i need to build a fox on ccw's one day fam
Im thinking of dropping my 408 stroker in a foxbody coupe once i pick it up in the next few weeks. Then i think of all the work its gonna take to do it then remember everything in my camaro will just bolt up and plug right in :lol:. Idk im debating what chassis i want to throw it in kinda want something old school

Anyone here have a porsche macan? How are they? I know there are car specific forums, just looking for quick answers. Looking for something the wife can also drive from time to time. Cayenne might be too big for her. We have a 2 year old. Have a lexus nx300, might be redundant to get the macan lol

Drove a Macan in a Porsche experience event. Really great SUV and with a smaller body than the Cayenne, it handled corners much better. Surprisingly the Cayenne can handle corners really well too. The only downsize is the backseat was just a little smaller than I would want.

Also check out the Audi SQ5 as an alternative.

Drove the 2017 NSX to PML yesterday. Was actually riding shotgun in my friends recently completed TT huracan build (white one I posted a few pages back) but when we all met up they needed another driver to take the Acura so I stepped up to the plate. This car would actually make an excellent daily. Only downside to the car is when everyone’s revving their engines you can’t even hear the Acura but who cares about that. We convoyed 2 4x4s, 2 huracans, NSX and an F12. It was a super fun day.

The owner of the car is the guy with the F12 and he dailies it. Here’s a vid and you can see us pull up at the 3 min mark. And I drive by again around 4:20 mark. 7:20 as well.

Last edited:
What were your driving impressions? Going to try and go out there and drive one back to back with the r8 before making my decision.

What were your driving impressions? Going to try and go out there and drive one back to back with the r8 before making my decision.

It’s hard to say without having driven an R8 really at all. I can say it’s super tame, but it moves when you want it too. Super easy to drive as well. It’s definitely more in the SL63 consumer base rather than the more performance oriented stuff.

You will want more when it comes to the interior. I wish it was as aggressive on the inside as it is on the outside. The interior doesn’t really back the sporty exterior. But there’s just something about it. You know you can take it across the country without any hassle at all, I think that’s the real charm. It does what it’s supposed to do, reliably and efficiently. There was only 1 NSX in the place but multiples of everything else and it grabbed a lot of attention. This car definitely takes a unique owner. If you want something raw, go for the Audi or Porsche but if you want something subtle yet effective pick the NSX.

Drove the 2017 NSX to PML yesterday. Was actually riding shotgun in my friends recently completed TT huracan build (white one I posted a few pages back) but when we all met up they needed another driver to take the Acura so I stepped up to the plate. This car would actually make an excellent daily. Only downside to the car is when everyone’s revving their engines you can’t even hear the Acura but who cares about that. We convoyed 2 4x4s, 2 huracans, NSX and an F12. It was a super fun day.

The owner of the car is the guy with the F12 and he dailies it. Here’s a vid and you can see us pull up at the 3 min mark. And I drive by again around 4:20 mark.

:pimp: :pimp:

Not even into cars like that but that was crazy. Got me amped over here in my Mazda :smh:

So I went to the LA Auto Show yesterday and with my lease being up at the end of next year I've narrowed my list down to 4 for my next whip:

Audi S3 or possibly the RS3
Dodge Challenger RT 392
Chevy Bolt
Chevy Camaro SS

I'm secretly hoping you pick up the NSX so I can hear your thoughts and see some great pics. Also would be cool to have an NSX brother in here! Check out NSX Prime forum for some great input on the gen 2 NSX. Chris Harris describes it as "very mini Porsche 918" to him. Honestly with that statement alone I would have to give the edge to the NSX. I must admit however that I like the profile of the R8 just a bit better, and slap a set of BBS LM's on the R8 and its a stunner. What a great choice you have!

Of course you don't. You fall exactly into that target demographic -- people who don't have a clue about personal finances.

*sigh* your slander masks da fact that you have no answer why financing automotive parts is a good idea, not only for keeping your car in great shape, but sprucin it up mechanically, performance wise, retains or even augments its residual value and only paying a few bucks a month...and in da end its yours.

and da same dudes championing leased cars at da stealership :lol:... for something that gets taken sway from you.

If the whole point of not having payments on a vehicle is to be debt free, why would someome take on monthly payments for mods?

But thats just me tho

Back
Top Bottom