\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I considered a base .2 Carrera for that exact reason, but a) tuning it would void the warranty, b) the .1 GT3s now have a 10 year warranty, and c) at the end of the day, it's still just a Carrera (not that there's anything wrong with Carreras, but they aren't GT cars). Not to mention, all of these cars have more power than is usable on North America roads so in my opinion the pursuit of more power is really an exercise in futility. Sound is also ultra important to me and these turbocharged .2s don't sound that good, and certainly sound nowhere near as good as the NA 3.8 or new NA 4.0. Different strokes though and that's what makes Porsche such a revered brand--there's something for literally everyone.

With that said, the Targa GTS is mean (as are all GTS').

The GTS is a beast bro. I got to drive the brand new one at Porsche experience center LA on Tuesday. Got to beat on that thing for 90 minutes and got damn was it impressive. Got the RWD Manual trans one too. It's amazing how far these cars have come in just a few years. I definitely need a 991 in my life.

Same type of dude that thinks a huracan or GT3 sounds "embarrassing" probably driving a straight piped fox body or 97 camaro and doing burnouts in public thinking he's the man

u spelled Lexus ES/Cadillac XTS/Buick Lacrosse owners wrong.

Roll bar install last week. Need to rebuild the LSD and this thing is finally track-ready.

25299642_10159633482800244_3677429121158039987_o (1).jpg

Thats why Spitta my mans. I dont know why but i feel like every man should have car and sneaker knowledge, Feel like both are essential. Almost every yute young and old in the world is a sports fanatic.

Yah dunno bout sneaker knowledge.

GM clearly didnt know where they were going with these. Things were all over the place would y'all rather invest in one of these or a Plymouth Prowler?

Yeah these things drastically lost their value. Same as the SSR's its a whole bunch of cars like this that had a whole bunch put into them but end up not being worth **** a decade down the line. Didnt even know these weighed 6k lbs and had two brake calipers on each rotor because of it :stoneface:

Last edited:

GM clearly didnt know where they were going with these. Things were all over the place would y'all rather invest in one of these or a Plymouth Prowler?

Yeah these things drastically lost their value. Same as the SSR's its a whole bunch of cars like this that had a whole bunch put into them but end up not being worth **** a decade down the line. Didnt even know these weighed 6k lbs and had two brake calipers on each rotor because of it :stoneface:

Those are both horrible investments :lol:

Late pass, but I just found out BMW finally makes an M7.

Not an M car bmw is doing this baby M thing where you get some M performance parts and it's ever so slightly different from what a normal "top but not M car" would be and an M car

So after giving it some thought, I’m probavly gonna wait till after my warranty is up before completely flashing. The JB4 i have now is great for the power i have and knowing that if something messes up, i can just take it off and go to the dealer is great.

So after giving it some thought, I’m probavly gonna wait till after my warranty is up before completely flashing. The JB4 i have now is great for the power i have and knowing that if something messes up, i can just take it off and go to the dealer is great.
Which means you'll be shopping for an IS38 turbo in no time. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom