\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

BEEN MIA FOR A WHILE HERE ON NT...

I SEE THE BALLERS ARE STILL HERE... :pimp:

IVE ALWAYS HATED ON FORD, DECIDED TO GIVE THEM A SHOT. SO FAR IM LOVING IT.

TRADED IN MY TAHOE, COPPED THIS LAST SATURDAY. 8) 8)

FOLLOW ME ON IG: BLACKGHOST_S550
IMG_6816.jpg

Last edited:
Was able to get some data logs in for my Map 6 tune. For now I'm peaking at 22 PSI but I can go higher, especially in the top end of the RPM range since it's currently set at 14 psi. I've seen as high as 18 psi for boost to taper off.

IMG_6816.jpg

DAMNNN :nerd: :nerd: so NICE.. been thinking about getting one the past few months. this pic making me lean towards yess. lol

Saw a Bentayga yesterday. By far and a way the Nicest Q7 I've seen

Also trying to convince a friend of mine not to get a new Ghibli and instead order a new M5 :lol: she said she was thinking about the last gen M5 too but I might've sold her on the new one. :nerd: If she orders I want in on that German delivery

Last edited:

IMG_6816.jpg

Cinco point Oh is the only way to go with the Stang. Congrats

ninjahood ninjahood you gotta re read my posts bro. All those pics support exactly what I was saying so I'm a little confused? There isn't an "M7" and the M760i has the V12.

D767D811-D102-4E45-826D-71B350FD6DFE.jpeg

^ not an M2

Would you guys buy a 2002 is300 with 200k on it? I saw one on the internet and it looks like the car was WELL taken care of. Original paint looks good. Inside looks great. Engine looks clean and well maintained. I had a 2004 brand new and put 180k on it before a taxicab crashed into and totaled it. I only did the usual maintenence and drove it VERY hard all the time, red lining and all that. So I know how good this car can take a beating. :nerd:

ninjahood ninjahood you gotta re read my posts bro. All those pics support exactly what I was saying so I'm a little confused? There isn't an "M7" and the M760i has the V12.

D767D811-D102-4E45-826D-71B350FD6DFE.jpeg

^ not an M2

BMW is considering it their Mish equivalent....

This is the first 7er prefixed with an M, but it’s no full-fat Motorsport division M5 writ large. Consider it a BMW toe in the sports limo water, the pinnacle of the M Performance sub-brand-within-a-sub-brand. One not short of mechanical might, though, as the liberal smattering of V12 logos confirm.

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/car-reviews/bmw/bmw-m760li-xdrive-v12-2017-review/

Ok, I’ll humor you. How much would da LS swap be?

I’d probably offer $3500 max if I decide to be interested for the IS. How much would da LS swap be? Would have to be cheaper than the car for me to even consider.

ninjahood ninjahood I also said that :lol: that was my very first post in the subject

there's a little sunlight between a Msport package you're describing, and da actual M760il.

all v12 BMW's are coming with da M badge...sans da optional "excellence" package that deletes da M760li sport trappings

Back
Top Bottom