\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Any recs on really reliable used cars. Totaled my baby a few weeks ago & refuse to have a car payment just to get from point A to point B. Looking at spending about 5k until I’m ready to take on a payment. Been peeping 07-08 Honda pilots bc I have a kid but the high mileage I see kinda scares me.

Not an M car bmw is doing this baby M thing where you get some M performance parts and it's ever so slightly different from what a normal "top but not M car" would be and an M car

they're calling da V12 version of da 7 their "M7 760i"

Any recs on really reliable used cars. Totaled my baby a few weeks ago & refuse to have a car payment just to get from point A to point B. Looking at spending about 5k until I’m ready to take on a payment. Been peeping 07-08 Honda pilots bc I have a kid but the high mileage I see kinda scares me.
Parents have a 2003 Honda Pilot with 220k and the transmission has been slipping since last year yet it still runs :lol: They haven’t fixed it since they have another car but the fact that the car still moves in gear and doesn’t give them any issues than the occasional slip for over a year has amazed me lol

So after giving it some thought, I’m probavly gonna wait till after my warranty is up before completely flashing. The JB4 i have now is great for the power i have and knowing that if something messes up, i can just take it off and go to the dealer is great.

Dealers can know if you're running JB4 right?

Dealers can know if you're running JB4 right?
Nah since it’s a piggyback tune instead of an actual flash. It doesn’t effect the ecm counter at all since you’re just plugging into three wires and tapping into the AFR wire. I could take it off in like 10 minutes and you wouldn’t tell.

At least know what the **** Air Force 1's and Shell Toes are.
I kinda see what you’re saying but don’t see how it’s “essential” in a mans life. Now car knowledge I definitely agree with you. That’s something every man needs. Especially when it comes to maintenance/repairs

:wow:

TIME TO PUT MY ORDER IN FOR THIS NAMELESS EXHAUST SET UP. GONNA KEEP THE CATS ON THE CAR THOUGH :lol: . I CAN DO WITHOUT THE FLAMES BUT THAT DEEP BOXER ENGINE SOUND IS GLORIOUS.

I TOLD MYSELF I WOULDN’T MOD THIS CAR AND IVE ALREADY ORDERED RALLY ARMOR MUD FLAPS, YELLOW FOG LIGHT COVERS AND NOW THIS EXHAUST.

I kinda want a jeep
Same, I just finished paying off my current car and am now thinking about what I want to get next. Starting to consider a 4 door Jeep but not sure I want to drop 25k+ for a used one with 70k miles.

I’ve been trying to find a 2014-2016 manual Accord V6, but for some reason they’re hard to find in my area.

:wow:

TIME TO PUT MY ORDER IN FOR THIS NAMELESS EXHAUST SET UP. GONNA KEEP THE CATS ON THE CAR THOUGH :lol: . I CAN DO WITHOUT THE FLAMES BUT THAT DEEP BOXER ENGINE SOUND IS GLORIOUS.

I TOLD MYSELF I WOULDN’T MOD THIS CAR AND IVE ALREADY ORDERED RALLY ARMOR MUD FLAPS, YELLOW FOG LIGHT COVERS AND NOW THIS EXHAUST.

Not gonna lie that sounds terrible to me :lol:. I really like my set up. Here’s a vid that I did awhile back

I do like nameless though. But as soon as you put a DP on, it can be too much imo. They’re axleback exhaust gives the best boxer rumble I’ve heard

they're calling da V12 version of da 7 their "M7 760i"

Huh? The M760i comes with a v12? :lol: I honestly don't know but you're going to have to show me a decklid or a press release with "M7 760i" on it :rofl: that would look ridiculous

Not gonna lie that sounds terrible to me :lol:. I really like my set up. Here’s a vid that I did awhile back

I do like nameless though. But as soon as you put a DP on, it can be too much imo. They’re axleback exhaust gives the best boxer rumble I’ve heard

NO OFFENSE BUT THIS SOUNDS BORING TO ME.

IM GONNA GO WITH NAMELESS MUFFLER DELETE AXLEBACK AND THEIR RESONATED MIDPIPE. LEAVING DOWNPIPE STOCK.

NO OFFENSE BUT THIS SOUNDS BORING TO ME.

IM GONNA GO WITH NAMELESS MUFFLER DELETE AXLEBACK AND THEIR RESONATED MIDPIPE. LEAVING DOWNPIPE STOCK.
You crazy bruh lol. You trying to have something wake the block up. No thank you :lol:. You can do that with muscle. Not these imo. The exact setup you just listed will probably sound good though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom