\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

YOU MIGHT WANT TO RE-THINK THAT STATEMENT. YOU ARE OVERLOOKING ONE OF THE BEST TRACK CARS TO RELEASE IN THE LAST FEW YEARS FROM ANY MANUFACTURER.

MY CAR AT CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS...

EE51B900-0046-4EB3-965A-DA386D36B8FF.jpeg
E9AA08B3-D0D0-451B-ACCF-8118AE5963CC.jpeg
22FFE557-DCCB-4152-B5E6-12C77BEADE6A.jpeg
Nice car but I still take a used tuned GTR over a Stang anyday. If you don't want to take the conversation to such a pricey range (not saying you can't afford it, but people might say well that car cost 100K). A used Camaro ZL1 is going for 38 and has amazing Nürburgring times. I would say best track times for an affordable car throwing out Porsches, Corvette's, Vipers etc.

Debating exhaust on the 5.0
Any suggestions?
What brands did you have in mind? There’s so many options for mustangs. Also idk if you go on americanmuscle.com or lmr.com but they usually have a great selection and sound clips to help decide. Free shipping too

Nice car but I still take a used tuned GTR over a Stang anyday. If you don't want to take the conversation to such a pricey range (not saying you can't afford it, but people might say well that car cost 100K). A used Camaro ZL1 is going for 38 and has amazing Nürburgring times. I would say best track times for an affordable car throwing out Porsches, Corvette's, Vipers etc.

THAT’S NOT THE ISSUE. YOU SAID FORDS CAN ONLY GO STRAIGHT, WHICH IS A FALSE STATEMENT. THEY PUT OUT THE GT350 AND GT350R WHICH ARE TWO OF THE BEST TRACK CARS, REGARDLESS OF PRICE, OUT RIGHT NOW.

IM NOT EVEN GOING TO MENTION THE FORD GT. BEASTLY IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.

THE FACT THAT YOUR STATEMENT DIDNT MENTION THESE THREE CARS IS MIND BOGGLING.

THAT’S NOT THE ISSUE. YOU SAID FORDS CAN ONLY GO STRAIGHT, WHICH IS A FALSE STATEMENT. THEY PUT OUT THE GT350 AND GT350R WHICH ARE TWO OF THE BEST TRACK CARS, REGARDLESS OF PRICE, OUT RIGHT NOW.

IM NOT EVEN GOING TO MENTION THE FORD GT. BEASTLY IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.

THE FACT THAT YOUR STATEMENT DIDNT MENTION THESE THREE CARS IS MIND BOGGLING.
You keep mentioning Mustangs yet I seeing plenty of other cars in front of it on the top Nürburgring track times. The Ford GT for the price actually post a disappointing track time.

You keep mentioning Mustangs yet I seeing plenty of other cars in front of it on the top Nürburgring track times. The Ford GT for the price actually post a disappointing track time.

SO WHATS A GOOD TURNING TRACK CAR AND TIME?

THE ZL1 1LE IS A BAD TRACK CAR AND CANT TURN BECAUSE THE VIPER ACR HAS A BETTER TIME.

THE LA FERRARI IS A BAD TRACK CAR AND CANT TURN BECAUSE THE PERFORMANTE HAS A BETTER TRACK TIME.

SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING, LOL.

YOUR ORIGINAL STATEMENT HAS NO BASIS IN ANY FACT EXCEPT CONJECTURE AND OLD TIME LORE. BASED ON YOUR ORIGINAL STATEMENT, DO YOU THINK ANY OF THE THREE FORDS I MENTIONED, CAN ONLY DO WELL IN A STRAIGHT LINE?

DO YOU TRACK YOUR CAR?..

White girls that suck the chrome off a Chevy
In n out
80 degrees year round
Hollywood
Howlin Ray’s
Disneyland
Low riders, swap meets and the best green

White girls that suck the chrome off a Chevy
In n out
80 degrees year round
Hollywood
Howlin Ray’s
Disneyland
Low riders, swap meets and the best green

SUV's galore
Latinas of all flavors in thong leotards servicing you bottles at da bar
4 equal seasons (fly summer/winter gear)
Wallstreet
number 1 restaurant capital in America
Timesquare
LS swaps, luxury whips, and Purple Haze/Sour diesel.

that's rich, coming from a state that won't let u mod your car how you want, with horrible traffic.

Cali<<<<
Nah b dont even start. Plenty of ways to get around smog so that isnt even an isssue.
Hands down we got the best trees yall aint even in the same game as us. Sour D is old news homie :lol:
The bay area got so many thick thots every ethnicity :smokin

Nah b dont even start. Plenty of ways to get around smog so that isnt even an isssue.
Hands down we got the best trees yall aint even in the same game as us. Sour D is old news homie :lol:
The bay area got so many thick thots every ethnicity :smokin
GET EM

Agree about the herb out west. You like 10 15 years late on that diesel, purp ****. :lol: west coast on a whole other level budwise, though now it has made its way out here.

Back
Top Bottom