\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Pretty sure I’ve got a slow leak in my left rear tire as I’ve gotten the warning twice. Good thing is that the hankooks are only 95 bucks :lol: Looking into light weight wheels and some Nitto or Toyo drag radials.

What’s the difference between a Daytona and a scat pack
No idea.. have to look into it
the 06's were fire tho

12421-2006-Dodge-Charger.jpg

The super bees too

Dodge_Charger_SRT8_Superbee_DV-07_C_05.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Last edited:
Any recommendations for a mid size SUV? Looking at the Porsche Macan S, used Macan Turbo or Volvo XC90 for the wifey. This would be our first SUV purchase.

Budget up to 70k

Any recommendations for a mid size SUV? Looking at the Porsche Macan S, used Macan Turbo or Volvo XC90 for the wifey. This would be our first SUV purchase.

Budget up to 70k

MDXs are incredibly popular in my area.

My family owned two before we got an RDX instead because we didn't need that big of a car anymore.

Budget up to 70k
I'd check out the Maserati Levante. I've seen a few in person and it's mean lookin :smokin hopefully it's nothing like the ghibli quality wise

Maserati Grand Cherokee :smh:

:rofl:

Budget up to 70k
I'd go Macan Turbo and maybe even try the GTS. Just know that at base price with the Macan, Porsche is selling you a car and only a car. If they could charge you for door handles they would :lol: so used with more options should be all good to go and that initial depreciation hit has already been taken so that should be a little comforting

Budget up to 70k

Moms just got a RX350 and its really nice and floats down the road. Cant beat that Toyota reliability.

Admittedly, I know nothing about SUVs. F-Pace is cheap but I assume it's a piece of garbage like all Jaguars? Range Rover Velar?

Took my JB4 off for a dealer visit tomorrow morning since I got some weird message about my front lighting system (the lighting package has swiveling headlights and corner lights). It feels so weird being on the stock tune :lol:

Back
Top Bottom