\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

da point is leather wrapped dashboard isn't da end all be all to having a good interior...its da whole enchilada.

It’s just not about leather wrapping. It’s about ergonomics and how clunky the charger interior is. The skimped on the interior which makes me wonder where else did they cut corners.

If the “ethos” of these cars is the engine and performance then the engines should be bullet proof. The water pump issues are rediculous especially when they don’t even have the parts to replace the bad pumps. My boy just bought the parts himself online instead of waiting for the dealership.

It’s just not about leather wrapping. It’s about ergonomics and how clunky the charger interior is. The skimped on the interior which makes me wonder where else did they cut corners.

If the “ethos” of these cars is the engine and performance then the engines should be bullet proof. The water pump issues are rediculous especially when they don’t even have the parts to replace the bad pumps. My boy just bought the parts himself online instead of waiting for the dealership.

Yeah it's like okay if all the money is spent on the engine that doesn't explain American car manufacturers' glowing reliability history. We put big engines in cheap cars and print money...which is fine let's just be honest about it. Mustang (and all muscle car)profit margins are probably gorgeous just like on those F150s

**Not sure when Ford released the details but everything above was written several hours ago***

Ford's earnings report says they're transitioning to 90% trucks and commerical vehicles. They'll sell 2 "cars": the mustang and the "Active" :lol:

Makes perfect sense. **** it. Their most profitable vehicles also happen to be the best selling. When I crashed the e60 earlier this year and was about to get a mustang they had a NEW 2014 Taurus with every option

2015 Q50

2iufj3b.jpg

az9cva.jpg

What do you mean by ergonomically clunkly?

I had to replace my HPFP on my 335i about 5k after the extended warranty ended. Car still didn’t run like it was supposed to run. Ended up just selling it.

What do you mean by ergonomically clunkly?

Seats were not comfortable, my back was hurting from a 30 minute test drive. I played around with the settings and I just couldn't get comfortable. I didn't like the driving position of the seat, the car somehow made me feel short-I am 6'2" I didn't like the button layout or the feel(cheap plastic) and it felt like I was in a caravan not a sports sedan. All my personal opinion of course, everyone has their own preferences.

I test drove a maxima right after the charger and the interior was 100% superior in every way, wasn't as fun to drive tho.

The back up camera was VHS quality as well, might as well not have it-I am nitpicking now but I had fun driving the car and I get the appeal, I just wouldn't buy it.

Speaking of water pumps i just replaced mines after 12 years and 100,000 miles. The mechanic told me it was fine but i did it anyways.

See simple things like that being replaced at 20,000 miles would drive me crazy

Back
Top Bottom