\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It's the dash, you kinda have to feel it to understand. The seats are good as any nice car as long as there leather but the plastic in the dash is suspect for a 40K plus car and downright bad in a 70K plus car

It's the dash, you kinda have to feel it to understand. The seats are good as any nice car as long as there leather but the plastic in the dash is suspect for a 40K plus car and downright bad in a 70K plus car

i get ur gripe, but do you understand that these cars aren't luxury cars...

2015-Dodge-Challenger-SRT-Hellcat-interior-Sepia-Laguna-from-driver-seat.jpg

compare that with a 2000...Ferrari 360 Modena

img_3828.jpg

ninjahood ninjahood Its not a big deal for FCA to wrap the dash in leather. Thats literally all they have to do.
Basically.. which was a point I was kinda trying to make

The amount of leather they buy, doesn’t even have to be super supple and thick.

Price wouldn’t change at all to wrap the dash in real leather. Would be a nice change instead of the stupid hard rubber plastic type crap they use in most cars that’s hard to clean

Basically.. which was a point I was kinda trying to make

The amount of leather they buy, doesn’t even have to be super supple and thick.

Price wouldn’t change at all to wrap the dash in real leather. Would be a nice change instead of the stupid hard rubber plastic type crap they use in most cars that’s hard to clean

I would be happy if the dash was just like my 2015 WK2 SRT.

And the whole door was wrapped in leather too but I would settle for just the dash.

Y’all complaining bout nothing
I don’t care bout all that
I just like hearing that 392 motor
I can care less
Y’all trippin off the interior
Have y’all seen how trash the interior of
The ford gt is
Same plastic bits and pieces as the mustang
But they ain’t trippin
I don’t even like leather in my car
Makes my butt warm
Don’t like having a warm butt

Would look so dope with some tint. Already looks nice

I wish i got atomic silver sometimes. Is this a ‘17?

Agreed! And will be getting tint soon. Just haven't had the right time to get together. Also lowering it this weekend. Yes, it's the 17. The atomic silver is amazing and underrated!

Agreed! And will be getting tint soon. Just haven't had the right time to get together. Also lowering it this weekend. Yes, it's the 17. The atomic silver is amazing and underrated!
It’s probably one of the best silvers I’ve seen. I see it’s a pretty popular color on the nx’s

It’s probably one of the best silvers I’ve seen. I see it’s a pretty popular color on the nx’s

Seriously! I was dead set on getting the car in white originally until my buddy, who works at Lexus, told me the white wasn't in stock, then he said he's got the atomic silver with the red interior. I've always disliked the usual silver (flat) paint on cars so naturally I said no without even thinking about it. But then he got me to see it in person and it totally blew my mind. So much color shift with different lighting, the metallic flakes, and how it shows all the curves & lines on the body. Not to mention the 5 stage process to get the color.

Almost traded in my 18 accord for an rt challenger today but the wife made me think sensible smh

Last edited:
I dont understand how simple stuff like waterpumps go bad and people still buy their engines.

Chrysler been trash. They only have the nice challenger design they hanging onto but everything else sucks compared to the competitors

Back
Top Bottom