\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

27793984728_a9395d6efa_c.jpg

The lexus grille is on par with how ugly camrys is. Otherwise nice looking whip right there

A lot of Avalon reviews popped up in the last 2 days. That grill is crazy. I honestly would just get the high end Camery.

i dont understand the point

Camry grille should have went no bigger than what the base trim is, the XSE is terrible

My opinion has soured on Lexus :lol:

That same RX350 that made me fall in love started having problems once it was actually used and now I'm not as big a fan.

what kind of car you have? You will probably have to replace a transponder somewhere in your car (steering column) and link the key to the new transponder. It is more than likely not as easy as just having that new key cut.

2015 rav4. I’m prob gonna bring it to get tinted pretty soon so I might ask them when I go. I know it’s gonna be more complicated than just getting a new key made that’s why I’m wondering around how much it’d be

I like the new Camry, looks nice to me. I also really like Lexus’s, prob my favorite of the realistic higher end cars. Is250 and 350s are :pimp: :pimp:. If I didn’t have to be responsible with my car choices I’d def have a Lexus

The thing is all of that “grille” is blocked off. The only open area is by the Toyota emblem :lol:

The thing is all of that “grille” is blocked off. The only open area is by the Toyota emblem :lol:

I was trying to figure out why I hated the car so much and as soon as I saw it in person I realized why. It’s because they tried to make it resemble a Lexus but with a grille that is completely non-functional :lol:

For the price of the vehicles Ninja they can be a little better.

The hard plastic everywhere in my Hellcat Charger blows. Same thing with my 07 and 10 wk1 srt. The 2015 jeep srt I had, the interior was much better though. I will say that
:pimp:
I think i will weight da guy that has driven and owned several srt cars’ opinion on da lackluster interior more.

:pimp:
I think i will weight da guy that has driven and owned several srt cars’ opinion on da lackluster interior more.

Its true. Idc if its 70k only with 707 hp, a loaded Camry shouldnt have a nicer interior. For the 70-80 price range there should be leather everywhere. Its just FCA bean counting, thats all. Customers will pay for a better interior but FCA wants the profit margins to be higher.

The lx platform has been basically the same for 13 years now. Their cost per car is stupid low now.

At this point they are just being cheap and it's downright unacceptable that the same parts keep failing over the years.

Waterpumps shouldn't be bad across more than 1 or 2 model years yet Dodge been putting ****ty ones in since 2012.

All the stuff I've had go wrong in mine have been minor but damn.

Its true. Idc if its 70k only with 707 hp, a loaded Camry shouldnt have a nicer interior.

apples and oranges, why you think Wranglers dont change much? da hardcore fans will have none of it.

and ill take more plastic for 707 hp vs a lil more soft touch materials wit a FWD econobox.

The lx platform has been basically the same for 13 years now. Their cost per car is stupid low now.

At this point they are just being cheap and it's downright unacceptable that the same parts keep failing over the years.

Waterpumps shouldn't be bad across more than 1 or 2 model years yet Dodge been putting ****ty ones in since 2012.

All the stuff I've had go wrong in mine have been minor but damn.

You're not alone bro. A few of my friends all had a Dodge vehicle and major things started going wrong early in the life of the car. Not one Friend. Not two friends. 4 friends. Every single one of them ended up trading their car in and moved on to something else.

The Mopar lifetime warranty makes the Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep a no brainer if you plan on keeping the vehicle and like their bodies.

apples and oranges, why you think Wranglers dont change much? da hardcore fans will have none of it.

and ill take more plastic for 707 hp vs a lil more soft touch materials wit a FWD econobox.

Ninja dude you are not getting what I’m saying. For the price I paid, I should have a nicer interior. Im not expecting a Rolls Royce interior but it should be better.

I paid 70 for my 2015 Jeep SRT. Had a much nicer interior. Hellcat motor in the trackhawk now isnt worth the 30k difference. 12k at best IMO.

Reason why those trackhawks are sitting on the showroom floors.

Jeep got greedy with a 100k Jeep and now they are sitting

Fast, functional and value are my primary requirements for any car I'm not paying cash for.

Dodges with V8s are still number #1 at that for me.

If I had billions I would still drive a Hellcat Challenger as my daily.

The waterpump went out on my Charger, the joint was backordered so I was in a rental for a week and a half no biggie all under warranty

I started looked into Durangos and low and behold I see the water pump issue in those as well.

I figured it was a 2016 thing but naw them ****s been suspect since 2012.

Got me looking at Tahoes just off general principle

Ninja dude you are not getting what I’m saying. For the price I paid, I should have a nicer interior. Im not expecting a Rolls Royce interior but it should be better

i understand what you're sayin, what im sayin is these cars are usually built to scale across da base model all da way up to da hellcat, and da interiors max out at about da R/T trim..if they made da interior "nicer" for just da hellcat, da price would be alotttt more money because you're essentially asking for an interior that isn't shared across da whole line...

da difference between a 392, a scatpack, and a hellcat interior wise is minimal, all da price augmenting is strictly performance bits.

2013-dodge-charger-srt8-interior4-houston-texas.png

Screenshot_20180424-212238.png

Screenshot_20180424-212254.png

i don't see da problem, call me easy to please it guess.

Back
Top Bottom