\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Day 30
5.0 still in shop
Waiting on new engine
022CDD66-080C-4C5E-835E-50E1DBFC6DC1.jpeg

NT fam, I’m in the market for a new ride. I currently have a 2017 Accord Sport that I love, but my family is growing again, so the Accord ain’t gonna cut it two child seats. I’m looking for something big enough to haul around two kids, but don’t want something that looks like a “mommy” ride, if that makes sense. I’m also 6’5. I’ve been looking at the Chevy Tahoe, and the VW Tiguan so far. Anyone have experience with either one? I’m open to suggestions/recommendations. Thanks!

Honda Pilot

So what do I get next?
2019 5.0?

Perf Pack 1 x Magnaride

Tahoe and Tiguan are two very different sized (and priced) vehicles. :lol: Do yu want a full size? Do you want new or used? What is your price range?

Lol that’s why I’m here, I need advice/guidance. Can’t front though, I didn’t realize the Tahoe was at that price point, and on second I thought, idk if I need THAT much vehicle. I like the interior/tech of the Tiguan. I peeped the CX-9...I like a lot. Only thing that turns me off a bit is that it’s only available in a 4 cylinder turbo.

Lol that’s why I’m here, I need advice/guidance. Can’t front though, I didn’t realize the Tahoe was at that price point, and on second I thought, idk if I need THAT much vehicle. I like the interior/tech of the Tiguan. I peeped the CX-9...I like a lot. Only thing that turns me off a bit is that it’s only available in a 4 cylinder turbo.
I think the questions are. Do you want 2 row or 3 row? Lease or buy? New or used? What you are looking to spend?

I am currently in the market for a 3 row for my wife (40-45k sticker on a lease) so i have been researching and test driving a good amount of those rigs.

Edit: and yeah tahoes/yukons are pretty expensive imo. especially when you get into the top tier trims.

Only way to find out if you like the engine is to test drive them

The CX-9 is real nice, my buddy has one. Super comfortable, love the interior, and smooth to drive with decent power.

Massive price discrepancy between the Tiguan and the Tahoe on top of one being a mid-size vs. full-size. Tahoe like most GM products are easy/cheap to maintain if you plan on keeping it till the wheels fall off. VW products on the other hand come with typical German ownership costs despite the fact that VW is the 'economy' German brand.

I hear your concerns on a Turbo 4 in the Mazda but you should be OK as long you don't intend on doing any towing.

Back
Top Bottom