Ol boy tried to play me on the price
Talking bout 479
Then gonna say oh yeah 425
Even though 325 was the agreed upon price
Got it for the price we agreed on
But he tried to pretend he forgot

Check local dealer website

Also there’s some app that tells you prices people paying in your area
If you're talking about truecar yeah i checked. Just wanted to see what other NTers were paying. Might wait for the 2019 since they might redesign for 2020 right?

If you're talking about truecar yeah i checked. Just wanted to see what other NTers were paying. Might wait for the 2019 since they might redesign for 2020 right?
No idea on redesign

But you can def wait a few months and get a good deal maybe later winter early spring on 2018

How much scats
Chargers and challengers
Brand new out there??? Bert. Bert.
I haven’t checked in a awhile. I know you’re not getting one for low 30s lol

I’m assume that’s a straight up base scat and they’ve been sitting on it awhile. If they were that low out here they would be flying faster than they already are

I know you can def get a good deal on a loaded on but most out here getting leased out, the deals are too good to pass up when you can pay $250-300 to lease (when the deals are out 2-3 times a year) a scat instead of paying $500++ to own one

I haven’t checked in a awhile. I know you’re not getting one for low 30s lol

I’m assume that’s a straight up base scat and they’ve been sitting on it awhile. If they were that low out here they would be flying faster than they already are

I know you can def get a good deal on a loaded on but most out here getting leased out, the deals are too good to pass up when you can pay $250-300 to lease (when the deals are out 2-3 times a year) a scat instead of paying $500++ to own one
If we being real
Base scat all u need really
Also chargers be having more rebates
Since it’s a “sedan”

If we being real
Since it’s a “sedan”

Only feature that is must have is the leather/alcantera seats, makes them heated and cooled as well. The rest of that **** is fluff but I heard the upgraded sound system in the 2018s is worth it.

If we being real
Since it’s a “sedan”
I need seats at least bruh :lol:

idk what other options, I don't need a sunroof and don't care for lane assistance or blind spot crap

if im copping a whip gotta come with at least leather seats

leasing? then I don't care if the payment is worth it

4C42420E-281D-4625-9557-D8193DF5D755.png

Yea price is high on that, can get a SRT. not even crazy about the shaker hood but they've got deals out there on em.

actually at the price, you can find a low mileage hellcat challenger :lol:

Yea price is high on that, can get a SRT. not even crazy about the shaker hood but they've got deals out there on em.

actually at the price, you can find a low mileage hellcat challenger :lol:
I think I’m sticking with mustang

Dropped the challenger off
To get the work done
Ol boy tried to play me on the price
Talking bout 479
Then gonna say oh yeah 425
Even though 325 was the agreed upon price
Got it for the price we agreed on
But he tried to pretend he forgot

Honestly don't know who's worse nawghtyhare nawghtyhare - the damn salesmen or the service advisers. That $154 price difference from the first quote and the agreed upon price would've gone straight to his pocket. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom