\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

some people don't want a hellcat

they want a shaker hood, something less power, that muscle car feel/look

but yea price is OD
But if you can have the hellcat for the same price why not? And you can use the black key for less power so it’s not like you HAVE to have the 700 horses at all times

But if you can have the hellcat for the same price why not? And you can use the black key for less power so it’s not like you HAVE to have the 700 horses at all times
True I’m saying that’s how it is, people buy what THEY want lol

You got dudes buying fully loaded V6 chargers and R/T when they can easily pay same price for less for a scat

Not just that but some people don’t know, I got s cousin who’s paying out the *** for a GT challenger lease where if she woulda told me I coulda got her a scat pack challenger for $50 less

True I’m saying that’s how it is, people buy what THEY want lol

You got dudes buying fully loaded V6 chargers and R/T when they can easily pay same price for less for a scat

Not just that but some people don’t know, I got s cousin who’s paying out the *** for a GT challenger lease where if she woulda told me I coulda got her a scat pack challenger for $50 less
What u gunna do for me?

Yea price is high on that, can get a SRT. not even crazy about the shaker hood but they've got deals out there on em.

actually at the price, you can find a low mileage hellcat challenger :lol:

For that price you and get a new manual one if you look hard enough.

35F5AABA-D5DE-4BF9-912D-CF6490A191A1.jpeg

100+ degree weather and metal shift knob do not mix well. Seriously that thing would get ridiculously hot to where I’d have to have the AC blowing on it for at least 5 minutes before I could drive :lol:

35F5AABA-D5DE-4BF9-912D-CF6490A191A1.jpeg

100+ degree weather and metal shift knob do not mix well. Seriously that thing would get ridiculously hot to where I’d have to have the AC blowing on it for at least 5 minutes before I could drive :lol:

Lol yeah I remember when I had a TWM metal shift knob in my '07 Civic DX - had to keep a microfibre towel on hand at all times for both summer and winter (I'm in Canada). I think there's a hybrid material that a few manufactures use while some wrap the metal in a material that's not as prone to getting hot/cold.

Hellcat runs a supercharger while the SCAT pack runs a NA motor. If you plan on using the vehicle as a DD for a few years then the latter motor could have more longevity. If the vehicle's a lease or you're the type that changes vehicles often AND the numbers between the Hellcat & SCAT are similar then you go with the former.

Is it true it's still better to lease to avoid paying taxes even when you know you will purchase it 100% after the lease?

Hellcat runs a supercharger while the SCAT pack runs a NA motor. If you plan on using the vehicle as a DD for a few years then the latter motor could have more longevity. If the vehicle's a lease or you're the type that changes vehicles often AND the numbers between the Hellcat & SCAT are similar then you go with the former.
True
but I wouldn’t DD either car that’s why you keep a beater car for work and occasionally take out the challenger. At least that’s what I’d do

Is it true it's still better to lease to avoid paying taxes even when you know you will purchase it 100% after the lease?

Still have to pay tax on buyout I believe. It's still a purchase even though you're purchasing a car you've been using

Still have to pay tax on buyout I believe. It's still a purchase even though you're purchasing a car you've been using
But you’d be paying tax on the payoff amount after the lease right? So would it be less tax than the original price?

Tax is added to your monthly lease payments.

As oh you mad oh you mad said the taxes are included in your monthly. You have be very diligent with saving up to buy the car after the lease term is up as finance rates on used cars aren't the best. Another thing you have to look for is the residual value and see if you'll have enough money saved up at the time to purchase the car.

Expect the dealership to do their damnedest to get you into a newer lease vehicle by rolling equity, etc.. into the new car.

As long as it doesn’t have those stupid Daytona decals. That color is flawless on its own.
Yeah that’s the color I would get. That or that deep maroon color I’ve seen. Decals can always be removed anyway

Back
Top Bottom