\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

so the check engine still comes on
and that same code for the challenger p1217
im a take it in 1 more time
prolly tomorrow
if they dont handle it
ill take care of it myself

I have a 2015 Challenger that’s vinyl wrapped satin dark grey.. idk whether I’m tired of a coupe since it’s just me myself & I or what but I’m thinking of trading it in for an Alfa Romeo Guilia or just re-wrapping it so it “feels like a new car”. I honestly miss having 4 doors and better mpg. Suggestions or keep? Also it’s my daily and I have about an hour commute to work Mom-Fri.

Attachments

• 5FEBB901-FEC7-44EB-80CF-179C703157B8.jpeg
    5FEBB901-FEC7-44EB-80CF-179C703157B8.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 31
I have a 2015 Challenger that’s vinyl wrapped satin dark grey.. idk whether I’m tired of a coupe since it’s just me myself & I or what but I’m thinking of trading it in for an Alfa Romeo Guilia or just re-wrapping it so it “feels like a new car”. I honestly miss having 4 doors and better mpg. Suggestions or keep? Also it’s my daily and I have about an hour commute to work Mom-Fri.
unless u debadged ur car
i see a v6
ur mpg shouldnt be a problem
with ur hemi-less mopar
u probably feeling that way cause u got a v6
next time get da hemi

unless u debadged ur car
i see a v6
ur mpg shouldnt be a problem
with ur hemi-less mopar
u probably feeling that way cause u got a v6
next time get da hemi
Yeah it’s an SXT Plus. I wanted a V8 but at the time a 21 year old buying a new RT off the lot my insurance would’ve been bonkers & a tad out my price range lol. Drove my homie’s Scat Pack, it’s a fun ride for sure. Just need to downsize to something a little smaller or get a 4 door.

Yeah it’s an SXT Plus. I wanted a V8 but at the time a 21 year old buying a new RT off the lot my insurance would’ve been bonkers & a tad out my price range lol. Drove my homie’s Scat Pack, it’s a fun ride for sure. Just need to downsize to something a little smaller or get a 4 door.
get the alfa
u wont be disappointed
well sorta
cause its not da hemi
but u get my point

if you get the alfa hope its a lease

6EB3DF9F-B6DE-43A0-ABF6-72B036732085.jpeg
Well guys, officially replacing my Tacoma that was totaled from the accident.

Test drove a few different cars and wasn’t very impressed with the competition. Decided to stay with team taco.

Officially adding a sister to the garage

5245D499-E1CE-490F-97E8-1EE927C6F827.jpeg

Welcome to the third gen life. I wish the cement color was a available on non pro's when I got mine. Enjoy.

Why you say that, the maintenance trash on them like the Maserati Ghibili?

Some build quality issues with the first model year plus Alfa like Maserati will have crap resale value. Are you going for the 2.0T 4 banger?

Maintenance will be expensive due to them being a premium Italian brand. Definitely won't be Dodge prices.

Why you think they use a 4 leaf clover? Gonna need all the luck you can get.

You get FCA quality for European luxury prices.

FWIW Alfa got some of the best least deals around if you want a sports sedan.

so the check engine still comes on
and that same code for the challenger p1217
im a take it in 1 more time
prolly tomorrow
if they dont handle it
ill take care of it myself

Car has an active exhaust right? Code is specifically for the driver's side actuator - you'll have to get under and replace it to start.

If CEL still comes on after replacing it then it could be an engine temperature issue so keep an eye on your temperature gauge.

E6C39E2C-0B4E-486B-A372-88FC0703FF60.jpeg

Had to take my shield guard under the hood off today cause the metal part started dragging on the concrete. Dude at the Dodge service center told me that it's not that important in the summer and I should just drive more carefully and since it's a cosmetic issue it's not covered with warranty. I have a appointment on Friday and I'm quite sure they gonna hit me over the head, how much do they usually run ?

Car has an active exhaust right? Code is specifically for the driver's side actuator - you'll have to get under and replace it to start.

If CEL still comes on after replacing it then it could be an engine temperature issue so keep an eye on your temperature gauge.
Actuator was replaced
They saying they may replace the exhaust
But I’m also gonna mention for them to check engine temp
When I bring it in later

Back
Top Bottom