\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

dodge.jpg

BRAND: DODGE

Price : $2,970.00
PART NUMBER: 68257033AJ

How much the part costs :smh:
yeeeah im choppin it

Dumb question for people out there. I know auto body repair is different from shop to shop and even each state. I scratched my bumper the other day and it's annoying me. I went to some shops and they are all quoting me about $1000 or so for this repair cause they have to paint the whole bumper. Would something like Maaco be worth the effort to go to to get something like this done? Or are they just that bad?
Don't know where you live but look up who has the Colors on Parade franchise in your area. Give them a call. My buddy has a franchise and services multiple dealerships. If I need a touchup he just tells me where he's at that day and I go get it done.

The guy that was supposed to touch up my mustangs bumper was gonna charge 300. He painted my friends work van when he wrecked it and the paint still looks great three years later.

dodge.jpg

BRAND: DODGE

Price : $2,970.00
PART NUMBER: 68257033AJ

How much the part costs :smh:
yeeeah im choppin it
Go to a muffler shop bro

They’ll fix it for nothing

Stop going to the stealership unless it’s engine related

With the exhaust, like I said go to a muffler shop. Look up a good one in the area, should get taken care or for cheap

Theres a reason why they call them stealerships.

And thats bs about a exhaust mod voiding a warranty. If you were still under your 3/36 the exhaust mod would have only voided any claims to the exhaust and anything caused by it.

Like lets say you were under warranty and you did the mid muffler delete, then your exhaust valves became squeaky, then that wouldnt be covered. The more air that is being allowed to come through probably screwed up the valves.

Dont let the dealer scare you. You have to always have the upper hand on them

Theres a reason why they call them stealerships.

And thats bs about a exhaust mod voiding a warranty. If you were still under your 3/36 the exhaust mod would have only voided any claims to the exhaust and anything caused by it.

Like lets say you were under warranty and you did the mid muffler delete, then your exhaust valves became squeaky, then that wouldnt be covered. The more air that is being allowed to come through probably screwed up the valves.

Dont let the dealer scare you. You have to always have the upper hand on them
Gonna call warranty folks tomorrow
Make sure
Then say **** it

Haven't checked in here for awhile...time for a new company car...choices are a 2014 S63AMG or a 2017 RR Autobiography...need help plz

Arent they required every 15k miles? Laugh now but if theres transmissions problems later down the road then you know why you skipped out on it.

freshpairs freshpairs you serious fam? You can go well over 100K miles without needing a transmission 'flush' if a vehicle isn't doing any heavy towing or seeing 24/7 continuous duty.

Even fleet vehicles (police, fire, etc..) won't do transmission fluid changes at that interval.

You a service adviser by any chance? :stoneface:

So I went and got the challenger back
And said I was gonna have to replace the whole exhaust y shape ****
Dude said they wasn’t gonna charge me labor
Blah blah blah
And it is the valve
Not opening all the way
So I could chop it but would void my extended warranty
But I need to replace the whole exhaust
He quoted me 2200 plus tax
What y’all think
Honest opinions

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare I'm not sure why they're suggesting you replace the whole exhaust. The only component that can fail is the spring controlled actuator that a) looks be a poor design and b) is exposed to very high temperatures.

In all likelihood if you replace the existing OEM with another OEM you're going to experience the same failure down the road.

There are some kits that delete the system altogether.

http://www.activeexhaustsolutions.com/home.html

Back
Top Bottom