\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

1. When financing a new vehicle, you should be putting at least 30% down. If not, you are paying an absorbent amount of interest on a depreciating asset and will have negative equity when you go to trade-in or re-sell it.
2. When buying a used vehicle, first try for a Certified Pre-Owned model. If the used vehicle is out of warranty, see if the dealer will include it in the purchase price. This may eat up the dealer's profit considering aftermarket warranties range between $2-4,000 but at least try. If they will not negotiate on the sales price, then negotiate on the warranty price. If they will not negotiate on the warranty price, then make sure you are best friends with a mechanic.
3. When leasing, you should be putting $0 to $5000 down if the vehicle is priced less than $100k. A lease down payment only serves to get your monthly payment to where you want it to be.

looking at 14’ mustang. pops just suggesting that rwd is a bad investment but i’ll see.

If you live in a region that gets snowfall/freezing rain, you'll have to run winter tires and possibly add some weight (sandbags, salt, etc..) to the rear. Otherwise RWD is the way to go.

1. When financing a new vehicle, you should be putting at least 30% down. If not, you are paying an absorbent amount of interest on a depreciating asset and will have negative equity when you go to trade-in or re-sell it.
2. When buying a used vehicle, first try for a Certified Pre-Owned model. If the used vehicle is out of warranty, see if the dealer will include it in the purchase price. This may eat up the dealer's profit considering aftermarket warranties range between $2-4,000 but at least try. If they will not negotiate on the sales price, then negotiate on the warranty price. If they will not negotiate on the warranty price, then make sure you are best friends with a mechanic.
3. When leasing, you should be putting $0 to $5000 down if the vehicle is priced less than $100k. A lease down payment only serves to get your monthly payment to where you want it to be.
I got 0 down and 0 arp

IMG_5273.JPG
would've been nice if it wasn't $3k down

I wouldn't even won't to be around anything less than a 15. And they have to be dirt cheap now. Save yourself and go up the extra year or 2

Str8 says it all
U get like 10mpg
No wonder u never drove it
I want smiles per gallon
I wanna whip it
Not into driving 1 mile to work,
1 mile for groceries and then park it the rest of the day .
im sayin
i drive mine to socal on i5 as much as i can :pimp:
that open highway 4 hundred and something mile drive
going 100+ is :pimp:

As a fan of Macross, the spaceship wrapped one is pretty cool.

Red one is super clean tho.

Last one sees the track which is dope.

I wish they had a manual option available for the Charger R/T. Seems like they would at least do a small number of manuals on the SRT.

I really want a R/T Charger for a daily driver, but I feel like I’d get bored with it being auto.

As a fan of Macross, the spaceship wrapped one is pretty cool.

Red one is super clean tho.

Last one sees the track which is dope.

I was just never a huge fan of flamboyant wraps. Definitely not my style.

And the track one is actually dope since its a track car, but given how rare NSX's are these days and their increase in value (many going for 6 figures), I'd just track a cheaper car. He did say its won competitions tho so I guess its been worth it.

I was just never a huge fan of flamboyant wraps. Definitely not my style.

That's fair, I don't like gaudy metallic bright colored wraps either.

But dudes reasoning on why he got it and how much time he spent on it is cool tho.

Picked up a few weeks ago, last car was a 2013 750LI that gave me a million and one problems, decided to get what I really wanted

2013 991.1 cab

Untitled by KushDryGoods, on Flickr

Wife upgraded from her QX50 lease to QX60, second child on the way

Untitled by KushDryGoods, on Flickr

I was reading through the thread and wanted to say congrats, bruh. :nthat:

Glad it worked out!! I was just there the other day too.

Wait... you guys located in Jersey? :nerd:

-Drew

I cant not buy new. I dont want someone elses headache. Especially with SRT's

Dudes beat on them like Chris Brown on Rihanna
Same here, no way would I have purchased a used Scat Pack. Not only because dude's beat on 'em but I can't bring myself to use someone's leftover's. If it's a dream car and you have the opportunity to purchase it brand spankin new, then that's how it should be.

Used White 2015 bmw 428i with 15kmiles
For 29k before tax or
New 2018 Lexus IS 300 for 33k before tax?
Car not for me .

Used White 2015 bmw 428i with 15kmiles
For 29k before tax or
New 2018 Lexus IS 300 for 33k before tax?
Car not for me .

Not a huge fan of Base model anything tbh. Too slow. Would rather go back and go faster than newer and slower

Back
Top Bottom