\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Saw this on my way home from work yesterday. Im sure a number like this is worth some cash

Attachments

• 27B330FB-EEAF-43B8-A07C-0E15BB0C3B32.jpeg
    27B330FB-EEAF-43B8-A07C-0E15BB0C3B32.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 61
Yeah that G70 looks cool.

Really like what Hyundai/Kia been doing these last couple of years.

I wonder if the Kia Stinger has been selling since it was reviewed as such a good car considering it is.....a Kia.

I wonder if the Kia Stinger has been selling since it was reviewed as such a good car considering it is.....a Kia.

It's funny, all the Stingers I've seen on the road have been the GT models (TT V6).

I think it's selling OK (Kia says ~10,000 this year so far), considering it's probably a car not a lot of people know about.

250caddy 250caddy nice bro!

I had all of the chrome trim painted to match on my wk1 SRT as well. The window trim was a PITA and thats why to paint everything was close to a thousand. Lol

Expensive but it looked sooooo good

Got the truck back today, pretty happy with how it came out.

Before - Swirls and faded
20180514_175059.jpg

After
20180830_171246.jpg

Up close
20180830_171302.jpg

You may also notice I redid the chrome door trim in black. Will be doing the window trim and front and rear chrome trim in black soon too.

Info on the wheels?

Info on the wheels?
They are 22" reps of the factory WK1 SRT8 wheels.

250caddy 250caddy nice bro!

I had all of the chrome trim painted to match on my wk1 SRT as well. The window trim was a PITA and thats why to paint everything was close to a thousand. Lol

Expensive but it looked sooooo good
Thanks man! Looks miles better then it used to. Gonna be scary washing it now though :lol:

The paint matched trim looks great! I've read that the window trim can be a pain in the *** to remove, and even painting the chrome trim in general is quite a process. I think I will just be getting the trim wrapped in vinyl, only $300 and it'll look almost as good. With my track record with cars, odds are I won't have this one for much longer :lol: . So it's hard to justify dumping a bunch of money into it. Had it a little over 2 years now, which is a record for me, most cars I only seem to hold onto for 9-12 months.

Back
Top Bottom