\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

IMG_5273.JPG

Actually in terms of straight line speed the 2015 was a bit of a downgrade since it was about 100 lbs heavier than the 14’ and they switched to the irs. They also pretty much made the same power (10 hp difference) so that kinda hurt the 1/4 mile times. It wasn’t until this year’s model that they became fast again. So if you wanna save a few thousand and don’t care much about the newer tech then a 2014 would be just fine.
The Drive is night and day
I owned a 13
Still have a 14
Wracked a 15
Now have a 17
V6 , the turbo and gt
The drive in the 13 14 was loose
I like tight , firm and sticky
Independent rear suspension

Last edited:
It was on Corvette forum and is actually a good deal for a 2019 if you can stay within the mileage. I would think you could get the same payment with 7,500 to 10,000 miles on a 2018 if they have any in stock.

stunting in a rental essentially
nah im good
Renting a C7 would be $300-500 daily. Cars are depreciating assets and depreciation is what you are paying for when you lease. This is a 2019 model and car manufacturers rarely discount the upcoming model year.

I do about 7-8000/year. I would love a low mileage lease deal for a nicer second car once i pay off my jku wrangler and it will only have ~40k miles. I plan on leasing another car then but dont need anywhere near 10 or 12k annually.

The Drive is night and day
I owned a 13
Still have a 14
Wracked a 15
Now have a 17
V6 , the turbo and gt
The drive in the 13 14 was loose
I like tight , firm and sticky
Independent rear suspension
I agree it’s a way better suspension on the new gen but that’s what the aftermarket is for

I had 6k miles on my civic a year after owning it. Daily driven and all.
I've had my Jeep SRT8 for a little over 2 years now. I've put 20,000km on it, which is about 9,000km a year, which is 5600 miles a year.

Maybe some of ya'll need to move closer to where you work, I could easily make 5000 miles a year work on a daily. Though I've never been much of a believer in leasing, or buying new in general. To each their own though.

I take bus every day to work to SF and back. I bought my car about 3 months ago and I only have 2800 miles so far. At this rate, it will take me forever to rack up 100K in miles.

I just moved about 25 mins farther from work than i was. I dont mind the drive but yea i rack up the miles now

One would pay for the registration at the 36th month correct? 3 months later one would have to turn the car in, correct?
You have the option to lease for 48 months, which would lower your payment and get your entire year's worth of registration.

u the bitcoin champ
why u leasing a sting ray anyway
thats the poser corvette
I am not leasing that car:lol:. I posted it because it is a good deal for a 2019 high performance V8.

I've had my Jeep SRT8 for a little over 2 years now. I've put 20,000km on it, which is about 9,000km a year, which is 5600 miles a year.

Maybe some of ya'll need to move closer to where you work, I could easily make 5000 miles a year work on a daily. Though I've never been much of a believer in leasing, or buying new in general. To each their own though.
Str8 says it all
U get like 10mpg
No wonder u never drove it
I want smiles per gallon
I wanna whip it
Not into driving 1 mile to work,
1 mile for groceries and then park it the rest of the day .

Str8 says it all
U get like 10mpg
No wonder u never drove it
I want smiles per gallon
I wanna whip it
Not into driving 1 mile to work,
1 mile for groceries and then park it the rest of the day .
:lol:

You right there, my MPG is terrible. If work wasn't a 10 minute drive, I would have a hard time justifying driving it daily due to gas costs. Lucky I don't have that problem though.

On a related note, my Jeep is now fixed, and I dropped it off at the detailers for a paint correction. Looking forward to the results :smokin

Back
Top Bottom