\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

They never honor the online prices when its stupid low.

My boy told me at his old dealership they did it on purpose to bring in customers to the dealership and boom, car buying convo start for that model or another model. Point is they got them to come out to the dealership
exactly.. just like the ads you get with the stupid low lease prices

it actually worked and I got lucky a few times but for the most part its to get you in the door.

it was most likely a mistake and their phone rang off the hook because these dealerships don't even update their websites that quick to remove cars from stock

hold off on buying a new car
with the way things going economy wise
folks may end up being able to get a joog
in a couple months

Porsche-991-Carrera-GTS-0.jpg

Current obsession. But not practical for my life atm at all

Unless you have children and need the rear legroom, Carreras are pretty practical as far as a sports car goes (though some would argue the 991 is a GT).

That said, don't sell yourself short with a Carrera. Turbo/GT or bust.

Damn, ya'll supposed to talk me out of it :smh: :lol:

Unless you have children and need the rear legroom, Carreras are pretty practical as far as a sports car goes (though some would argue the 991 is a GT).

That said, don't sell yourself short with a Carrera. Turbo/GT or bust.

Thats me right there

But a 911 turbo is the dream. I might settle for the E coupe until I get my money up enough for a used 15-16 turbo or something. You can get a used Turbo 2-3 years old for about the price of a new GTS

whats wrong with the Carrera tho? :lol:

The all black 930 is the one i love, hopefully i will be able to buy a nice one within the next few years.

Porsche talk :pimp:
NT comin around

I need an air-cooled at some point. One of the most fun cars I've ever driven was a 71 911T set up for street/track and had a 993 varioram motor. Was a blast. I gotta own a hot rod longhood (pre 1973) 911 one day. Something like this one, absolutely ******* fire....

IMG_0910-940x622.jpg

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1984-porsche-9111973-rsr-recreation/

Obviously that one isn't an original longhood car but backdated is fine too

Last edited:
Aircooled market needs to settle a bit more before I consider doing a build. Takes about $25-30k to get a 964 “right” and properly dialed in. I’ll consider it in a couple of years but for now I have an incoming RS I need to dial in for the upcoming track season.

Back
Top Bottom