\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

damn
just looked it up
ur right
mine is transferable though
i got the 100k not the lifetime

I was going to upgrade to a Grand Cherokee diesel engine but they don't offer the unlimited mile warranties on those. So I'm just waiting for the grand wagoneer now.

Japanese/reliable cars you buy brand new.

Luxury cars you always should lease or buy CPO.

Just my opinion.

-Drew

Bruh i used to think like this.
But i am selling my families 2013 acxord which was purchased around 24/25k msrp
No one will buy the car for 9 grand. The best offer i have is 8500 these cars dont hold value anymore i hate it

Quick question, so I have a 1978 Buick Skylark 3.6L V6. My speedometer only goes up to 80 mph, but I'm reading these specs online and it says the top speed is 101-102 mph? That doesn't make sense. Does the mean the speedometer is not accurate?

1978 Buick Skylark 2-Door Coupe 3.8L V-6 automatic (aut. 3)

• Buick Skylark 2-Door Coupe 3.8L V-6 automatic (aut. 3) , model year 1978, version for North America U.S. (up to September)
    • 2-door coupe body type
    • RWD (rear-wheel drive), automatic 3-speed gearbox
    • gasoline (petrol) engine with displacement: 3791 cm3 / 231.4 cui, advertised power: 78 kW / 105 hp / 106 PS ( SAE net ), torque: 251 Nm / 185 lb-ft
    • characteristic dimensions: outside length: 5085 mm / 200.2 in, width: 1847 mm / 72.7 in, wheelbase: 2819 mm / 111 in
    • reference weights: base curb weight: 1506 kg / 3320 lbs
    • how fast is this car ? top speed: 161 km/h (100 mph) (©theoretical);

It depends but almost all cars are capable of passing their speedo threshold.

No one will buy the car for 9 grand. The best offer i have is 8500 these cars dont hold value anymore i hate it

Imagine what you'd get if it was a Sonata or Optima that you were trying to sell. While the Accord might not hold crazy value, it's still better at it then a solid chunk of the market.

cars in general don't hold value.....
Hondas used to hold value pretty well because it was known to be reliable... but they sold so many accords partially due to that great reputation that they are a dime a dozen. So they won't command any premium. Plus other brands are getting more competitive and reliable.

Subarus hold their value more so than any car I've seen, especially WRX's and Legacys. Toyota 4wd trucks and SUV's hold too, especially of they have diff. lockers and features that 4wd people need. Speaking of... I'm thinking about picking up a old 4Runner, I love the look of those joints...

Last edited:
Hondas used to hold value pretty well because it was known to be reliable... but they sold so many accords partially due to that great reputation that they are a dime a dozen. So they won't command any premium. Plus other brands are getting more competitive and reliable.

Bingo.

Same thing goes for Altimas and maximas.

Had a guy wanting to trade in a 2-3 year old maxima and he was expecting 20k for it :lol:
Whole deal fell apart when I told him it was only worth like 14k-15k

Subarus hold their value more so than any car I've seen, especially WRX's and Legacys. Toyota 4wd trucks and SUV's hold too, especially of they have diff. lockers and features that 4wd people need. Speaking of... I'm thinking about picking up a old 4Runner, I love the look of those joints...

One of the reasons Subarus hold their value better is because they dont do rebates. So depending on the car you're getting, you can only get like 2k-4k off MSRP. Versus Hyundai which can have like 7k in dealer cash

I drive japanese so I buy new.

Nothing wrong with buying used though. I considered it this past purchase. But im Bougie and love brand new ****

Just hit 1 year and 15000 miles on the Lexus this week.

autotempest.com is ur friend.
don't see **** bruh

if you find a scat chally for 20k with low miles hit my line but don't see these prices you're mentioning anywhere

only thing I found locally was one with a rebuilt title with 22k miles and he wanted 27k but thing looked brand new

Sorry.

What I mean to say is that I will only really buy a vehicle brand new if I plan to keep it for a very long time.

I do get what you mean though, man.

-Drew

Subies and those Toyota trucks really do hold their value well.

I'm a big fan of the 4Runners. Even the current gen.

-Drew

486EEDFD-965A-4A22-97CA-470E6CF53EEC.jpeg

After 6 hour detail and tint. Doesn’t even look like the same car.

Back
Top Bottom