\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

wife took the car to work
someone scratched the car while it was parked not big or nothing just paint missing
and insurance will take car of it but still
whatever car did it lucky i wasnt there
some passerby
left a note with contact info of the person who did it though

Sorry to hear about this, but as long as it's cosmetic you should be good. I'd be heated AF if it was structural or required some mechanical work.

You gonna reach out to that bum? I find that 'accident forgiveness' is a slippery slope - if you provide your insurance company with the offender's details they may or may not claim the expense from their insurer but it at least stops your own insurance company from giving you a strike.

Sorry to hear about this, but as long as it's cosmetic you should be good. I'd be heated AF if it was structural or required some mechanical work.

You gonna reach out to that bum? I find that 'accident forgiveness' is a slippery slope - if you provide your insurance company with the offender's details they may or may not claim the expense from their insurer but it at least stops your own insurance company from giving you a strike.
nah just cosmetic
nothing bent or out of shape

275B81E7-C21D-44BF-9CEE-3B08D76E38D3.jpeg

I absolutely love the roll-down liftgate window on the 4Runners. Such a dope feature that I wish other car makers would adopt.

Porsche’s are on a whole another level. I’ve driven a good amount of cars, especially American muscle but once you drive a Porsche, you don’t want to go back (except the shelby or ZL1). Porsche’s definitely set the benchmark for true drivers car

Yes sir. I've been lucky to drive a LOT of cars. From original muscle cars, to Restomod muscle cars with $400k into the build, to modern muscle like dodge demon and GT350, to luxury performance cars like 2016 audi Rs7 and AMG GTS, to exotics like Ferrari and lamborghini and McLaren, and nothing has put a smile on my face like a GT3 and GT4 has.

Tired of this '4 door coupe' nonsense. Call these joints fastback sedans or sports sedans (which is really what they are).

On topic, has Mercedes discontinued the CLS in favour of that particular GT model?
We live in an era where you can identify as a damn rock :rofl:

wife took the car to work
someone scratched the car while it was parked not big or nothing just paint missing
and insurance will take car of it but still
whatever car did it lucky i wasnt there
some passerby
left a note with contact info of the person who did it though
You made it seem like the wifey was at fault

Well
She shoulda took the other car to work that day
So in a way it was
She was actually suppose to take the other car
So yes it is her fault
What I mean is this situation can easily happen to you too. When you’re at a store, work, a restaurant etc. you never know

I thought mazda had worse resale value than Honda. Been eyeing either the 2017 cx 5 or 2017 crv and possibly the 2015 Lexus nx

I thought mazda had worse resale value than Honda. Been eyeing either the 2017 cx 5 or 2017 crv and possibly the 2015 Lexus nx
Probably better off with the cx5. The newer crv with the turbo engine has a problem with fuel getting into the oil. There’s this big recall coming soon I think

Porsche-991-Carrera-GTS-0.jpg

Current obsession. But not practical for my life atm at all

Damn, ya'll supposed to talk me out of it :smh: :lol:

Thats me right there

But a 911 turbo is the dream. I might settle for the E coupe until I get my money up enough for a used 15-16 turbo or something. You can get a used Turbo 2-3 years old for about the price of a new GTS

whats wrong with the Carrera tho? :lol:

"And it's very important we get to these decimals
That 991 it keep me on schedule"- Dom Kennedy

NT's very own got one, and you can too

JUST DO IT!!!!

Back
Top Bottom