\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Seen all yall cats in here talk about different ways of buying since i been in this thread. But im saying it now.. All my whips are being bought cash.

That's nothing to really be proud of, sorry. All that's saying is you aren't savvy enough to make your money work for you. Interest rates are at near historical lows and you would be a fool to park a chunk of cash in a depreciating asset when you can finance it and use the cash to actually earn you money.

Seen all yall cats in here talk about different ways of buying since i been in this thread. But im saying it now.. All my whips are being bought cash.

Dubby Dubby I'll agree with you on this if a) you're seriously wealthy and you bring home thousands daily or b) your vehicle is anywhere from $1-$15K at the high end.

Got a call from the dealer about my beater. They ordered a new fan, should be in tomorrow. Problem they are having is with the moonroof. Tech is deciding what to do with it. Replace the whole unit or see if they can fix the frame. Its binding up. Smh

The build quality of the Jeep Renegades arent that good lol.

28lxqj4.jpg

What is it

You've put aside $20K and you're asking NT for advice on what car to buy with a fixed monthly payment?

No disrespect to you fam, but I suggest that you continue taking public transport/taxi or walking. :smh:

wow, since you like to read into things too much, let me give you a story.

It's time to upgrade my current company vehicle, a 2012 A8. The company gave me the option to upgrade to a 2014 SL63 AMG, or take a 55k cash "gift" option and do my own thing with the money. I decided to put away 20k for the down payment and use the rest for other upgrades to my home. I have had company cars for years, and I haven't been car shopping in a LONG time. Figured I would ask NT their opinion, in the car thread, because I know there are a lot of members in here that are knowledgeable, and could pass along some decent advice on any vehicles that have a good bang for their buck.

but I gotta go, my uber is here

wow, since you like to read into things too much, let me give you a story.

It's time to upgrade my current company vehicle, a 2012 A8. The company gave me the option to upgrade to a 2014 SL63 AMG, or take a 55k cash "gift" option and do my own thing with the money. I decided to put away 20k for the down payment and use the rest for other upgrades to my home. I have had company cars for years, and I haven't been car shopping in a LONG time. Figured I would ask NT their opinion, in the car thread, because I know there are a lot of members in here that are knowledgeable, and could pass along some decent advice on any vehicles that have a good bang for their buck.

but I gotta go, my uber is here

where the hell do you work :lol:

I mean id take the $55k option all day and buy something cheap

do you need a luxury type vehicle?

i would go for 2018 s5 sportback

I was always thinking of an A7, I didn't even know an S5 existed :lol: will def look into this

where the hell do you work :lol:

I mean id take the $55k option all day and buy something cheap

do you need a luxury type vehicle?

I mean no not really, but I'm used to driving luxury and it will be hard to downgrade

S class or S coupe?

Love the gargantuan depreciation on those

seen too many times where my parents whips got repo'd. Its not me stuntin.. Its me saving my own *** and worrying about paying nothing on wheels other than insurance
Sounds like ya parents were just bad wit they finances and tried to keep up the Joneses. Like someone did, unless you buyin something 1-15k, or ya credit is trash, parking all cash into a car isn’t the best idea.

I was always thinking of an A7, I didn't even know an S5 existed :lol: will def look into this

I mean no not really, but I'm used to driving luxury and it will be hard to downgrade
buy a used 300S, has the luxury feel, drives good. loaded with options. can prob snag one for mid 20's with LOW miles

just being smart, basically that 20k pays for most of it, stack that paper

but either way, money aint an issue for you just giving an option since its technically a work car?

seen too many times where my parents whips got repo'd. Its not me stuntin.. Its me saving my own *** and worrying about paying nothing on wheels other than insurance
It’s actually pretty hard to get repo’d unless you just never pay your monthly :lol: Just get a low rate and you’re good.

I used to finance my cars in my younger days. Bought my last two cash. $29k on my used Touraeg a few years ago and my Odyssey for $38k just last year. Don't think I'll ever finance a car again. If I want something, I'll just hunker down and save for it for a bit.

I used to finance my cars in my younger days. Bought my last two cash. $29k on my used Touraeg a few years ago and my Odyssey for $38k just last year. Don't think I'll ever finance a car again. If I want something, I'll just hunker down and save for it for a bit.
Zero down , zero apr >>>

Got curious and took a look. Fam i found a 2013 S class for 22k :lol: That’s terrible lmao

It's beautiful. The S65 coupe I think it's called? I remember reading about it losing half its value in a year. Why get a new 118k when you can get the 240k one that Sat in some old dudes garage for a year at the same price :lol:

Back
Top Bottom