\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Traded in the 2017 GT-R for this RWS in NT colors :nthat:

Im gonna miss the gtr's acceleration but damn this V10 sound :sick::evil: and RWD 8)

IMG_8577.jpg
Would be an interesting race with my bm3 stage 2 M6 fbo, makes about 670 whp 660 wtq

I wouldn't want to be the second owner for the GT-R I turned in.. I would Launch 3 or 4 consecutive times until the gearbox had to cool down and then launch again, and this would be on the way to the dragstrip :lol:

But thats how Porsche designed it! It will still run good for the next guy so *shrugs

Congrats on that RWS. Highly underrated car and without a doubt the best supercar value on the market. Not sure why they don't get the love they deserve.

Looks of the current generation aren't that great. The first generation with manual transmission, V10 is appreciated though. :pimp:

I was walking home from the store and two dudes in two of these ripped by me racing through the street then busted a U and did it going back. A black one and a silver one.

Liked these back in the day and almost grabbed a new '10 model with the manual transmission (non R) but someone else got it. They made good power but FWD and awkward feeling clutch and long throws were not appreciated.

NT I need your help

if you had 20k for a down payment and would like to keep the payments around $500 a month, what are you copping?

NT I need your help

if you had 20k for a down payment and would like to keep the payments around $500 a month, what are you copping?
I’d focus more on out the door pricing and loan term/rate. You could do a 500 dollar payment but have a 72 month loan lol

NT I need your help

Depends on what your credit is looking like and what you need. More info :smile:

NT I need your help

You've put aside $20K and you're asking NT for advice on what car to buy with a fixed monthly payment?

No disrespect to you fam, but I suggest that you continue taking public transport/taxi or walking. :smh:

you were successful enough to save 20k cash. trust ur instinct and go with that.

if i were in your shoes i would dm makentgreatagain and paypal him some of that 20k.

Seen all yall cats in here talk about different ways of buying since i been in this thread. But im saying it now.. All my whips are being bought cash.

Back
Top Bottom