\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Traded in the 2017 GT-R for this RWS in NT colors :nthat:

Im gonna miss the gtr's acceleration but damn this V10 sound :sick::evil: and RWD 8)

IMG_8577.jpg
oh yea I'm mad

No I just went to the dealer. Where should I go? There’s a pep boys close to me. I’d have to find an autozone or advanced auto parts
Any of those will do but in your case if the dealer tested the battery and said it was fine then it might not be a battery issue. Is the car covered under warranty? It still wouldn't hurt to get the battery tested from an auto parts store.

it doesnt make sense to me, if you own the car you are going to thrash it no?
so what difference does it make if someone else thrashes the car for 30,000 miles instead of you?

I still think its bogus to be arresting folk after the fact. Dude should just tell the judge the video was CGI.
Almost everybody on the road is speeding at some point during the day. Minus whale just mail tickets to everyone speeding through traffic light cams too.

it doesnt make sense to me, if you own the car you are going to thrash it no?
so what difference does it make if someone else thrashes the car for 30,000 miles instead of you?

I wouldn't want to be the second owner for the GT-R I turned in.. I would Launch 3 or 4 consecutive times until the gearbox had to cool down and then launch again, and this would be on the way to the dragstrip :lol:

Wtf
I baby my car
I wash it every 3-5 days
Also drive it like it’s a 4banger
Unless someone pulls up
Feel me
this other challenger pulled on me this morning
after dropping my wife off at work
i was just driving normally on the freeway
but ol boy got all up on my tail
reving and all that
i must took off on ol boy
he was tryna keep up but he had no bars
left him in the dust

Every time I see an expensive American car it’s always an old dude driving. It’s not 18 year old kids out here buying hellcats :lol:
I would buy a low mileage one for sure like the one posted above.

Every time I see an expensive American car it’s always an old dude driving. It’s not 18 year old kids out here buying hellcats :lol:
I would buy a low mileage one for sure like the one posted above.
nah i see folks around my age with hellcats

I still think its bogus to be arresting folk after the fact. Dude should just tell the judge the video was CGI.
Almost everybody on the road is speeding at some point during the day. Minus whale just mail tickets to everyone speeding through traffic light cams too.
Problem is other people recorded him too from the outside. I guess it depends how many videos there are

this other challenger pulled on me this morning
after dropping my wife off at work
i was just driving normally on the freeway
but ol boy got all up on my tail
reving and all that
i must took off on ol boy
he was tryna keep up but he had no bars
left him in the dust
:pimp:

Congrats on that RWS. Highly underrated car and without a doubt the best supercar value on the market. Not sure why they don't get the love they deserve.

I was walking home from the store and two dudes in two of these ripped by me racing through the street then busted a U and did it going back. A black one and a silver one.

Anyone have a Q60? SS or RS? Looking for a 17' if not a 18' used. I'm thinkin of pickin 1 up early next year. Will mod heavy ->intake/dp/exhaust/heat exchanger/tune/driveshaft/coils/wheels

Back
Top Bottom