\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

guys,

2016 scatpack shaker 392 challenger
white with red leather interior, heater n cooled, harmon kardon, manual, no sunroof
dude said hes pretty firm on 33k, i think i can get him to 32k. sounds good or nah?
Miles?
where are you located as well

I was just playing around with the New G Wagon online.

Why is leasing so expensive?

36months you’re paying total of 95k that includes down payment and monthly payments.

That car 3 years later won’t be anywhere under 50k

MSRP 142k.

Better off financing that instead.
don't think those lease prices online are legit but if you're paying $100k to lease a $145k truck... idk what to tell you

but they finally put the updated model for the US? they have everywhere outside of the US for months

I recently started looking into trucks, saw one that I could see myself owning, top speed is 107, disappointed. It's like if you see a woman off in the distance, she's pretty, she has thick thighs, and then she walks past you and you see she has a flat ***, that kind of disappointed.

don't think those lease prices online are legit but if you're paying $100k to lease a $145k truck... idk what to tell you

but they finally put the updated model for the US? they have everywhere outside of the US for months

G Wagons command tremendous money on the export market. Especially the newer ones with all the creature comforts. In mainland China, the vehicle costs more than 2X the US price and there's a 'luxury' tax or surcharge.

Cars that hold their value lease terribly and a lot of cars that **** the bed are great on lease :lol:

It's a wonderful paradox

I recently started looking into trucks, saw one that I could see myself owning, top speed is 107, disappointed. It's like if you see a woman off in the distance, she's pretty, she has thick thighs, and then she walks past you and you see she has a flat ***, that kind of disappointed.

Why would you need a truck to go fast?

Why not..... I mean, sure, I wouldn't need it to go fast, but if I wanted it to go fast, it would be nice to know that it could go faster than 107.
If you're shopping for a truck on the basis of top speeds, you're doing it wrong. I dunno what truck you're looking at, but chances are there's a governor that's limiting it to 107, get it tuned and you could remove that.

Some cars don't lease well. Combination of high lease rates, low residuals, etc. Porsches hold their value exceptionally well, but their lease rates are abysmal.

If you're looking to lease a luxury SUV, Range Rover is your best bet.

Yeah I agree.

Only thing is Range Rovers are everywhere here, I’m tired of looking at them. That all changes once you’re inside though.

You can never go wrong with San Marino Blue >D
80EAD933-1FE7-49B0-96DF-C36FCBF0369D.jpeg

4D6B9015-1782-4A13-94F2-E5E78043DB26.jpeg

Yeah I agree.

Only thing is Range Rovers are everywhere here, I’m tired of looking at them. That all changes once you’re inside though.
feel like they must be somewhat affordable now? because I swear since the new refresh/change, thats all I see around my area. while we do have rich white suburban soccer moms out my way, they were always driving decent trucks and usually some GMC/Chevy Tahoe or something but I swear I see large number or Range Rover and RR Sports in the last year

They are very ubiquitous, but they are incredible SUVs. And as I mentioned above, they lease out exceptionally well. Most people who buy in this segment are fairly hard on their vehicles (kids, dogs, etc.) so there is something appealing about being able to beat on the thing for 3 years and then trade it in for a new model. I sure as hell beat the crap out of mine. By contrast, I treat my Porsche like my firstborn :lol:

They are very ubiquitous, but they are incredible SUVs. And as I mentioned above, they lease out exceptionally well. Most people who buy in this segment are fairly hard on their vehicles (kids, dogs, etc.) so there is something appealing about being able to beat on the thing for 3 years and then trade it in for a new model. I sure as hell beat the crap out of mine. By contrast, I treat my Porsche like my firstborn :lol:

Yeah they lease very well compared to it's competition. Which Range did you get? Mind posting a pic? Also did you build your own or just went to the dealership?

'17 Range Rover Sport Td6. Was one of 2 leftover '17s they were blowing out at the beginning of the year (got $10k off sticker). It's nothing special but it does the trick. The diesel is good on gas and has plenty of torque (the regular 6 cylinder is so slow, to the point that I would almost consider it dangerous due to how unresponsive it is). We also looked at G63s but aside from how they look, they are complete garbage (0 legroom, the most vague steering of any car I've ever driven, absolutely horrendous on gas). I'm used to driving small sport cars so I initially HATED this thing, but I've come to love it to the point that I may look into upgrading to an SVR.

No photos but identical to this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom