\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

wranglers are overpriced but they do hold their value better than most vehicles, so there is that. @bert is right though they kind of suck to drive, i have been DD'ing a 2017 jku for 18 months, and will definitely be adding a sedan when the wrangler is paid off in ~two years. Then i will have the wrangler for snowy and rainy days, or sunny days with the top off when weather permits.

edit: i put <8000 miles/year on my vehicles, and even that is enough for me to be tired of driving the wrangler everyday already.

wranglers are overpriced but they do hold their value better than most vehicles, so there is that. @bert is right though they kind of suck to drive, i have been DD'ing a 2017 jku for 18 months, and will definitely be adding a sedan when the wrangler is paid off in ~two years. Then i will have the wrangler for snowy and rainy days, or sunny days with the top off when weather permits.

edit: i put <8000 miles/year on my vehicles, and even that is enough for me to be tired of driving the wrangler everyday already.
We got a few inches of snow here today, and with a wrangler at least you arent one of the *******s stuck blocking all the ****ing roads.

Eh maybe he needs the money
Also folks keeping those yellow spoiler guards on
Are dumb
They put a indent on the spoiler after a while cause of the speed
I called him and he said that he wants to get rid of it asap because he is trying to buy an srt jeep before it sells.
but still selling a scat for 23k seems shady to me. lets see if he sends me the vin.

20181115_143139.jpg

Eh maybe he needs the money
Also folks keeping those yellow spoiler guards on
Are dumb
They put a indent on the spoiler after a while cause of the speed
There’s a Challenger at my job with those on. He just got it because I’ve never seen it in the parking garage. Agreed that it looks stupid :smh:

I called him and he said that he wants to get rid of it asap because he is trying to buy an srt jeep before it sells.
but still selling a scat for 23k seems shady to me. lets see if he sends me the vin.
How many miles? What if it’s like 100k and that’s why it’s selling so cheap :lol:
Sounds crazy to put that many miles in a year but I’ve seen it done

I was thinking about getting another car within 6 months and ya'll are literally discussing the 3 I had in mind lol (wrangler, 4runner, range rover sport)

I was thinking about getting another car within 6 months and ya'll are literally discussing the 3 I had in mind lol (wrangler, 4runner, range rover sport)
4-runners are TUFF! Cats be sleeping on them

The 4 runner has more luxury than the wrangler and for the same price used, I’d have more fun with it.. I ain’t climbing no damn mountains nor taking off doors of my whip in nyc. I’ve seen cats get pulled thru driver side windows so I’m good on a missing door.

I have both wrangler and 4runner. Only difference i can tell you is that the 4runner rides smoother. Thats it.
Only reason why i copped the 4runner is cause my family growing, or else i wouldnt have copped.

https://www.billluke.com/inventory/...r-rt-scat-pack-rwd-2d-coupe-2c3cdzfj3hh638289

https://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?partner=DEY_0&vin=2C3CDZFJ3HH638289#undefined

what yall think?
2017 scat, manual, sunroof, 4k miles

only heres the kicker its a buyback.
it went in several times for the "display going black" on the radio which is listed on the carfax
and it is still under warranty .
so basically it was bought back due to lemon law?

have you talked to them at all? I would try and get it cheaper. clearly that issue will keep happening

aside from that its loaded, low miles, wheels suck but that can be swapped out easily. I would buy it :lol: gotta be under $30 since its a lemon. go in there and start haggling unless you've done so, curious to hear more.

Back
Top Bottom