\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

A9CDEA03-3132-43EA-A187-8C034C8CE5F3.png

Coming February 2019 :evil: Should be around 430 whp 410 wtq, but after fueling hopefully 450-460 whp. I told myself i would only go as far as a Golf R turbo by why not go big? :lol:
Sheesh

Forgot to upload, another run with my friends 370 whp Fiesta. He’s on Toyo R888 and didn’t spin at all whereas I was a different story :lol:

idk man
u seemed ready to dive in
until we talked u down off the ledge
not that u realized the deal was trash :lol:

the deal wasnt trash at 32k for me.

i was ready to dive in at 32k but once he started telling me he rather keep it in his garage for ten years to sell it to me i realized he might be looney.

MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain What transmission on the white Challenger? Manual or Auto?

it was a manual, with red leather.
i liked the look of the red interior.

yall dont mess with white cars?

it was a manual, with red leather.
i liked the look of the red interior.

yall dont mess with white cars?

I got no issue with the white colour, I had a white '10 Passat for about 6 years.

The manual transmission might command a slight premium down the road as Dodge charges extra for it. It's a $1500+ option here in Canada, not sure what it's like down there.

Randompost:
I can NOT justify the price of wranglers. I want one but they wildin with the numbers.

And then bag to half way customize it... smh

Randompost:
I can NOT justify the price of wranglers. I want one but they wildin with the numbers.

Stay away from the new JL model. Absolutely not worth what they are asking for it and it's been plagued with issues. My boy who works at a Chrysler dealership told me there's a stop sale on the vehicle due to the frames not having strong enough welds.

Randompost:

both new and old doesn't matter, prices are insane to me.

they aren't that great to drive in general either. cool for a hot summer and if you wanna off road but not something id wanna drive 365 days a day for 10+ yeara

just me tho

Back
Top Bottom