\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Good looking out. This particular one isn’t in my area so I’d have to get it shipped to my closest location when time to consider it but I do want to test drive it and get the feel.

Can you take a CarMax vehicle to another dealer to be inspected? Like can I take the CarMax Porsche to my local Porsche dealer before buying?

Kinda did like the idea of AWD. My 5 series is AWD now and with the east coast winters I kind of like the idea of having an AWD 911 to be able to drive year round. But I do need to test drive the RWD vs the AWD and see which I like more between the two

Thanks for the input broski’s
I feel like you can find a 997 Turbo for that price. Yes it's going to be older, but its way better than a base Carrera. Plus it's AWD...

I might be biased tho, because unless I can ever afford a 991.1 TT my goal is to someday obtain a 997. Either with the Metz or the .2.

No one ever said the zl1 wasn’t technically better
I’ve never seen anyone
here or online anywhere else dispute that
But we all know what da hemi do though
And folks gotta put some respeck on its name
Amen

Challenger over a camaro all day on looks alone

Engine... not even close either

Trash
this guy :lol:
Even though an SS camaro would kill any 392. He’s right about the challenger winning in the looks department but engine wise? They’re actually pretty similar in power and torque but the challenger weighs like 600 more pounds slowing down.
Still would buy a challenger over camaro all day though

Last edited:
Lol not really. Had a few pulls with a Mustang 5.0 on my way home yesterday. I need more cylinders or a built engine, but that's what the bike is for :smokin for some reason on the highway I take home everyone is a racer.

And I hate the way the center mounted plates look on these cars. Dislike front mounted plates in general.

Fair enough, I run the center mounted plate on my STi as the car has TMIC so no real functional gain.

I do get clowns trying to race but I just let 'em go as I don't have time for that nonsense. With your license plate I'd have punks trying me all the time. :lol:

Even though an SS camaro would kill any 392
tenor.gif

I've whooped plenty of ss camaros

I do get clowns trying to race but I just let 'em go as I don't have time for that nonsense. With your license plate I'd have punks trying me all the time. :lol:
I think it's worse when Im on my bike. Have everything from Altima's to SRT's to AMG's pull up next to me. I just smh and be OUT.

Ran a boosted WK1 SRT Jeep in Mexico the other day. I was omw to work when I saw the Jeep with some big *** lookin 4+in center exhaust as he was merging on. I saw an intercooler at his bottom grill as he was rolling up on me. He got beside me, rolled down the window, and asked if I wanted to go. I just shook my head and pointed at the front of his car. He smirked and I was like "ok F it" and downshifted...we slowed down a bit he honked 3 times and didn't go...honked again and I went and was goooone lol. He caught up and gave me a thumbs up and asked how much power I was making lol

Ran a boosted WK1 SRT Jeep in Mexico the other day. I was omw to work when I saw the Jeep with some big *** lookin 4+in center exhaust as he was merging on. I saw an intercooler at his bottom grill as he was rolling up on me. He got beside me, rolled down the window, and asked if I wanted to go. I just shook my head and pointed at the front of his car. He smirked and I was like "ok F it" and downshifted...we slowed down a bit he honked 3 times and didn't go...honked again and I went and was goooone lol. He caught up and gave me a thumbs up and asked how much power I was making lol
The M6?

vid? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom