\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Just put in a new shift knob which should give me around 15+ hp. :pimp:
E4235AD7-97B0-4635-A753-C38D2527479F.jpeg
wilding thinking he doing it thread

Speaking of finesse, a guy I know decided to get a Subaru WRX for like 24k (CVT w/50k miles) and he threw 3k in mods at it. Transmission went the first time, and it just went out again plus he lost to my boys stock MK7 GTI. So after the warranty repaired the transmission he’s looking at other cars. He took it to the same dealer that sold him the car and they offered 12k :lol: :lol: :rofl: He was heated and posted that anyone who works for that dealer is a scum bag lmao

Speaking of finesse, a guy I know decided to get a Subaru WRX for like 24k (CVT w/50k miles) and he threw 3k in mods at it. Transmission went the first time, and it just went out again plus he lost to my boys stock MK7 GTI. So after the warranty repaired the transmission he’s looking at other cars. He took it to the same dealer that sold him the car and they offered 12k :lol: :lol: :rofl: He was heated and posted that anyone who works for that dealer is a scum bag lmao

His first L was buying a used, automatic WRX. :stoneface: :stoneface:

Any subaru product w 50k miles for 24k??

Yikes

Never did research on subbies, but i always thought the resale value was high with subarus.

Pops bragged about it with his outback lol

Automatic tho? Lulz

Any subaru product w 50k miles for 24k??

Yikes

Cars Cars No joke but it's almost worth it to save a few more grand and buy a new WRX/STi on lease/finance vs. a used one. The used ones are priced too high and tend to be flogged by the previous owner.

Back
Top Bottom