\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

its not dodge's fault.
they are following the industry.

you can get a damn 320i with an //m package :lol:

just how lexus adds fsport to every model

its a great roi, charge more for a body kit thats limited.
when u make more of this body kit it theoretically costs you less.
which as u can guess will increase margins.
and people eat that sh*t up too.

so u cant hate on dodge.
Not hating on dodge. I just believe in brands changing things up for the different models. I like to be able to tell the difference between base and the higher models. It’s kinda weird when you can buy a v6 and have it look exactly like the srt but I get it’s all about the sales. But I also feel like it hurts the look of the brand imo it kinda waters it down. It used to be cool when you saw a hellcat but now they all look the same so it got old quick

FA26D51F-465C-4B7F-B47D-D7CE191697EB.jpeg

Starting it up and letting it warm up again. Ugh I want to drive it so bad but cant deal with the salt on the roads

Not hating on dodge. I just believe in brands changing things up for the different models. I like to be able to tell the difference between base and the higher models. It’s kinda weird when you can buy a v6 and have it look exactly like the srt but I get it’s all about the sales. But I also feel like it hurts the look of the brand imo it kinda waters it down. It used to be cool when you saw a hellcat but now they all look the same so it got old quick

Yeah I agree, but from the brand's perspective they sell less of the higher models compared to the base, so us enthusiasts complaining about that, they dont care cuz we gon cop anyways lol

this older lady at work found out i copped a chally and was like yeah i wanna be a part of the brotherhood of muscle like how it says in the commercial
and shes like i dont care i just want the base i just like how the outside looks i dont need a big engine. she summed up the average consumer to me.

FA26D51F-465C-4B7F-B47D-D7CE191697EB.jpeg

Starting it up and letting it warm up again. Ugh I want to drive it so bad but cant deal with the salt on the roads
brah you must have some real good self control having that in the garage and not drive.

man if you were in CALI you can legit drive it 365.

Spankked one the other night
He said his engine light is on
:rofl:

u spanked a hellcat?

that just shows you how much racing is about the driver.

i havent practiced launching or anything yet but whenever i give it some go i break the rear tires soo easily

u spanked a hellcat?

that just shows you how much racing is about the driver.

i havent practiced launching or anything yet but whenever i give it some go i break the rear tires soo easily[/QUOTE]

No, I thought urs was a 392
My bad
:blush:

brah you must have some real good self control having that in the garage and not drive.

man if you were in CALI you can legit drive it 365

I think I do have some good self control hahaha

I just cant treat the car like **** knowing its gonna get ****ed up with the salt on the roads. I cant do it

Brah my boy and his girl moved out to LA and they want me and my girl to come out there. Hes like bro stay with us we have an extra room. But I am not about to drop everything and move somewhere without a job lined up first lol but I would like to get out of here

And yea man its gonna take you a couple months to launch it right. Took me about that long too lol

I think I do have some good self control hahaha

I just cant treat the car like **** knowing its gonna get ****ed up with the salt on the roads. I cant do it

Brah my boy and his girl moved out to LA and they want me and my girl to come out there. Hes like bro stay with us we have an extra room. But I am not about to drop everything and move somewhere without a job lined up first lol but I would like to get out of here

And yea man its gonna take you a couple months to launch it right. Took me about that long too lol
please do come to LA!!
man every morning i wake up and hit the remote start button and hear it startup makes me smile.
you wont have to pay 900 a month for your garage parking spot either. :lol:

Do any ofbyall have any credit cards that give u perks on gas purchases?

Or like a 10 cent discount?
My US Bank card does 2% back on gas, 5% back on 2 categories I get to choose every quarter, and 1% on all other purchases.

I use it all the time just for the cash back and pay the balance off every week so I never pay any interest

please do come to LA!!
man every morning i wake up and hit the remote start button and hear it startup makes me smile.
you wont have to pay 900 a month for your garage parking spot either. :lol:

That 900$ is already included in the rent :lol:

I love cali...but the cost of livingis nuts.

its not dodge's fault.
they are following the industry.

you can get a damn 320i with an //m package :lol:

just how lexus adds fsport to every model

its a great roi, charge more for a body kit thats limited.
when u make more of this body kit it theoretically costs you less.
which as u can guess will increase margins.
and people eat that sh*t up too.

so u cant hate on dodge.

There are still differences between the M Sport and the actual M cars. There are also differences between the F Sport cars and the actual F cars. Dodge is literally throwing the SRT front end on everything. If I see a 2019 Durango coming head on I cant tell if its a base, RT or SRT. Same with the Challenger/Charger. To me that's pretty ****ty for the people who shell out the cash to have that upper tier of car

There are still differences between the M Sport and the actual M cars. There are also differences between the F Sport cars and the actual F cars. Dodge is literally throwing the SRT front end on everything. If I see a 2019 Durango coming head on I cant tell if its a base, RT or SRT. Same with the Challenger/Charger. To me that's pretty ****ty for the people who shell out the cash to have that upper tier of car
Well the hemi badging
Or srt badging is a give away

Back
Top Bottom