\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

zmaqbool zmaqbool Damn bruh. The street parkers been killing your front plate. They got me too already with the Jeep. Had to replace the front bracket twice from the plastic being broken. Last time what was left of the bracket and the plate was on the floor. Smh
Yo!!! Off topic but on topic..

Real estate has taken over nyc so much that every block in Brooklyn looking like Harlem..(beyond over crowded!!)

And Flatbush got 4 HUGE buildings coming to residential blocks and it’s getting crazy with the parking spots

Attachments

• 0CDC5B8D-9518-4D04-9CB7-7DA8AFD51C18.jpeg
    0CDC5B8D-9518-4D04-9CB7-7DA8AFD51C18.jpeg
    232.2 KB · Views: 78
  • B62F14F0-11D8-46B9-B7EB-A4FE68EC6D0A.jpeg
    B62F14F0-11D8-46B9-B7EB-A4FE68EC6D0A.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 65
Honest question, but do people still get excited over ///M cars?

I think a lot of their core fans have moved on. Porsche right now is killing the game so a lot of their original consumers are now saving or buying Porsche. Part of their next journey of their car purchasing.

2017 was M divisions best sales year ever. Someone somewhere seems to be getting excited enough

I think a lot of their core fans have moved on. Porsche right now is killing the game so a lot of their original consumers are now saving or buying Porsche. Part of their next journey of their car purchasing.

BMWs have always been a stepping stone to Porsche, so this is nothing new really. But I do agree that maybe some perspective M3/4 owners are now eying cars like the Cayman (or base 911), rather than "graduating" from their M3 to a 911. I just don't understand BMW's M3/4 customer avatar anymore. Seems like the only people buying these cars are the 18 year olds who wear Fear of God joggers and Yeezys and flex their recent pick-ups on Instagram.

2017 was M divisions best sales year ever. Someone somewhere seems to be getting excited enough

They also offered more M cars in 2017 than any other year, so this statistic doesn't tell the full story. Not to mention they are a public company, so one would assume/expect YOY growth.

And judging from his post, neither was his previous mustang :smh:

it’s a 76. That was me with the orange one I’ll probably go with black paint :lol: But at least I won’t see my car everywhere I go
Oh **** lol I totally forgot that was you haha. Nice, black would be great! Have fun keepin it clean lol. Black is king tho imo. A guy I know has a 80's Camino in black V6. Very diff and interestin design 1st of it's kind. I'd say it's the first "Muscle-Truck" to hit the market

In b4 naughty says he sees them everywhere in cali :nerd:

Real estate has taken over nyc so much that every block in Brooklyn looking like Harlem..(beyond over crowded!!)

And Flatbush got 4 HUGE buildings coming to residential blocks and it’s getting crazy with the parking spots
Most def real estate has taken over. Queens too. Bklyn has ALOT of residential project's goin on that'll totally change Bklyn as we once knew it. Harlem is currently in the process of gentrification, they tryna out alot of the OG Puerto Rican's from Harlem to upscale the residential landscape there. Have you seen the rent price's for area's like Junction Blvd through Rsvlt Ave? Straight blasphemy...don't get me started with Qnz Blvd :smh:

I still get excited over mine :smile:

DSC01218.jpg

Same here:tongue:
IMG_1651.jpg

IMG_1653.jpg

Mod list so far:
Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
RW Carbon Outer Diffuser
Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps
M Performance/Akrapovic Catback Exhaust with Carbon Fiber Exhaust Tips
VRSF Catless Downpipes
Charcoal Filter Delete
K&N Air Filters
M Performance Black Grills
iND Black Chrome Rear Badge and Custom Painted Front Badge
iND Color Matched Front Reflectors
Bootmod3 Stage 2 Tune

Also threw on a set of Pirelli Sottozero 3s 255/35/20 all around for the winter

I had a black grand cherokee. NEVER AGAIN will I get a black car :lol:
Man, I've said that several times now, but I always seem to end up in a black vehicle anyways, half of the 18 or so vehicles I've had have been black, they always seem to be priced the best :lol: . Next one is NOT going to be black though, I swear!

Another reason it seems interest in M cars has faded, at least from enthusiasts, is that with each new model, the m cars share more and more parts with the regular models.

I think BMW creating those 'M' packages is partly responsible for this. 'M' cars used to be special, now it's 'M' everything which leads to brand dilution.

Mercedes Benz has to tread carefully with their 'AMG' too.

That’s what I moved to NJ :lol: Wanted to move back to BL from Queens but couldn’t get my money worth. Parking in Queens is virtually non existent

Need your guys help. Does F-Sport make a significant difference on Lexus vehicles?

I'm debating between 2015 Lexus GS 350 F-Sport vs 2016 Lexus GS 350.

Need your guys help. Does F-Sport make a significant difference on Lexus vehicles?

I'm debating between 2015 Lexus GS 350 F-Sport vs 2016 Lexus GS 350.

It's just body kit and wheels but with that being said it's worth it to me :lol: looks way better and feels a little more alive

Back
Top Bottom