\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

01C953AC-A27D-4860-8385-DC384BC46BBA.jpeg
got her repainted.

my 06 88k.

Need your guys help. Does F-Sport make a significant difference on Lexus vehicles?

I'm debating between 2015 Lexus GS 350 F-Sport vs 2016 Lexus GS 350.

F sport gives u adaptive suspension, different driving modes, different wheels and maybe different brakes.

Interiors are diff as well

@anderson All of the above and have you taken both cars for a test drive? I have a friend with the F-Sport and the drive is quite sublime.

Yeah, for the f-sport, there are no engine performance differences at all from the regular gs350. Those “sport” and “sport +” driving modes just hold the car in gears longer and shift at higher rpms and makes the steering wheel feel a little tighter/more resistant.

Yeah, for the f-sport, there are no engine performance differences at all from the regular gs350. Those “sport” and “sport +” driving modes just hold the car in gears longer and shift at higher rpms and makes the steering wheel feel a little tighter/more resistant.
Means more gas too?

Well yeah. :lol:

I had a regular gs350 non f-sport, but always drove in “sport” mode and it definitely burned gas quicker. I don’t even race or drive fast or anything, I just liked the tighter steering feel. :lol:

Decided against that straight pipe and went with a set of long-tube headers and side muffler delete. +25whp, and in my opinion the best sounding setup imaginable on these cars.

Hell ya!!!!

Don't forget to hit me up when u bring that thing to Cali for some track days

Daytona, TA, scat pack... all the same damn ****

Y’all peeped for 2019 like I said they’re gonna have chargers with the hellcat body for basically every model

You can order a charger GT for 32k that looks like a hellcat/scat :lol:

Daytona, TA, scat pack... all the same damn ****

Y’all peeped for 2019 like I said they’re gonna have chargers with the hellcat body for basically every model

You can order a charger GT for 32k that looks like a hellcat/scat :lol:
You can already get a GT with the srt body kit. I know for sure the 2018 offered it
Edit: actually I’m mistaken. It’s not a GT it’s called the sxt super track pack and it has the same body as the srt but in a v6 :rofl:

Last edited:
You can already get a GT with the srt body kit. I know for sure the 2018 offered it
For 2018 it was just Daytona you could order but idk how many dealerships actually offered them

But I saw on the road awhile ago they just have plain r/t chargers with the body kit. No Daytona package needed

And what you’re referrinf to wasn’t on the website for 2018 just Daytona as mentioned but now if you check for 2019 I think you can add it to everything I haven’t checked myself but my body sent me the v6 online with it

4D17DE27-68F9-40E8-8AC3-5729D205A8A4.jpeg

And here she is super track pack SXT Plus in all its glory. Notice no 392 emblems or scat pack emblems. Just a plain “dodge” on the grill and regular wheels that come on the base

Is thag for 2019? First I heard of it and regarding your previous post you can go build 2018 still but none have the body other than Daytona

For 2019 I think all models have the option for $1000 to add body kit

Chrysler trash for that which is why I dislike the charger they now all look the same from hellcat to a SXT

Is thag for 2019? First I heard of it and regarding your previous post you can go build 2018 still but none have the body other than Daytona

For 2019 I think all models have the option for $1000 to add body kit

Chrysler trash for that which is why I dislike the charger they now all look the same from hellcat to a SXT
I’m not sure what it is but I’m guessing it’s a package you can add to the sxt. I know this cause when I was looking for cars I would randomly find some cheap scat packs but turns out they were v6s then I searched and found out it’s called the super track pack you can add to the 5.7 r/t as well

its not dodge's fault.
they are following the industry.

you can get a damn 320i with an //m package :lol:

just how lexus adds fsport to every model

its a great roi, charge more for a body kit thats limited.
when u make more of this body kit it theoretically costs you less.
which as u can guess will increase margins.
and people eat that sh*t up too.

so u cant hate on dodge.

Back
Top Bottom